Fifteen

Third POV:

Today would be the first ever full moon that Terry wouldn't be alone. This time, he'd be accompanied by a dog, a gerbil and a fox, all very willing to help him through the night as a werewolf.

Though, of course, he was unsurprisingly nervous about hurting any of this friends, they'd been the first people he'd ever met who didn't care that he was a werewolf, well other than his father. His mother, Melania Boot had left when he'd been bitten, at the age of 9. She'd never been the best most, considering all the drinking she'd do and the amount of times she cheated on her husband, but Terry had still loved her and it had hurt him deeply when she left.

At least he still had his father, Dylan Boot. Dylan was an amazing father, though getting on a bit in age as he'd had Terry when he was rather old - at 47 - but Terry didn't care. He was a great father and that's that, even if he was now 58, whilst the e rest of his friends parents were in their 30's and early 40's (well Harry's would have only been 32 had they been alive).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So, how are you feeling?" Mike said with a wide grin, his blue eyes still alight with mischief from their previous prank.

Terry smiled tiredly at his friend, "I'm alright Mike, just tired."

"Ah, well do tell me if there's anything you need!" He exclaimed before running off to chat with Mandy Brocklehurst.

"I will..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What did ya think? I know it's rlly short but another chapter will be out soon and it will be all about the night of the full moon!

Btw Mandy Brocklehurst will be one of the main characters alongside the four boys, as will Luna later on!!