Twenty-two

Right sorry guys, I can't quite remember if I actually did anything with the marauders in a previous chapter but I don't think so, so finally they will be introduced!!!

Third pov:

"The new DADA teacher is a werewolf," Terry said abruptly, causing the other boys to star at him with their mouths agape (bar Hadrianus of course).

"Seriously?" Michael questioned.

"Yeah!" Terry nodded frantically, "I can smell it because of my own enhanced senses."

"I'm surprised the board of governors allowed Dumbledore to hire a 'dark' creature," Mike huffed.

Terry rolled his eyes but nodded, "I know, it's ridiculous though! Just because he is a werewolf doesn't mean he's going to pounce on someone at any time!"

"The board probably don't even know," Hadrianus stated, "there's no way they'd let him work here if they did."

"I know...the ministry are so damned bias still," Terry sighed sadly, a grim look on his face, "I'd be expelled if I got found out I reckon."

"Hey cheer up, as if we'd let you go down alone! They wouldn't expel the great boy who lived now would they?!" Hadrianus grinned.

"Thanks Hadrian," Terry shot him a bright smile.

"Oh it's Hadrian now?" Said boy laughed.

"Yep," Terry replied whilst popping the 'p'.

"Well Hadrian it is."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"They did what?" Mike asked in confusion.

"Boggarts, or at least that's what Granger was rambling on about in Muggle Studies last period." Tony shrugged, "zoned out after a few seconds to be honest. She's rather boring if you hadn't noticed."

Mike's unimpressed look set the other two teens off into laughter and made pride well up inside the blond. He'd made his friends laugh, Hadrian especially.

"Yes I had thank you Anthony." Mike snapped, embarrassed.

"Awe come on Mikey! Lighten up!" Terry snorted, "it was only a joke."

"Yes a joke." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Awww does someone need his beauty sleep?" Terry teased.

"Get lost Terry." Mike growled.

"Now now, I'm the werewolf not you, no need to growl!" Terry laughed.

"Shut it, the pair of you," Hadrian ordered, noticing Tony's uncomfortable expression. He himself didn't like it when his friends bickered either so he could sympathise.

Terry gave the green eyed boy a sheepish look and a muttered apology but Mike being his stubborn self merely turned on his heel and walked off in a huff.

"He'll be back," Hadrian sighed, "just give him a while."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And sure enough, ten minutes later, he was back, now with a big grin on his face as he explained his next idea for a prank. One that involved the help of the Weasley twins.

They planned to prank the entirety of the Gryffindor common room and dormitories, including their head of house's personal chambers too.

It was going to be a prank for the history book indeed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry didn't have time to proof read so there may be some mistakes!!