Twenty

Third pov:

"T-Thank you for letting me stay," Anthony said meekly, smiling slightly at the taller boy.

"That's alright Tony, what are friends for?" Hadrianus asked rhetorically.

Anthony's mother had been sent away on an emergency business trip and he'd have had to have gone with her if Hadrianus hadn't suggested otherwise. And so, Anthony was staying at the Peverell Manor for the remainder of the summer.

"W-Will the others be coming a-at all?" Anthony questioned, still hesitant.

The green eyed boy frowned when he heard his friend's stutter, wondering what the matter was but because he didn't want the boy to feel uncomfortable, he didn't say anything.

"Soon, I do believe Mike is coming down on the 10th of August and then Terry is coming over on the 13th. They're coming here through floo-powder I think."

Anthony nodded in understanding, "c-could you help m-me with...with some s-spell-casting, butdontworryifyoudontwantto!"

"Could you repeat that Tony?" Hadrianus laughed lightly.

Anthony took a deep breath in before replying, "please could you help me with some spell-casting, though you don't have too."

"Of course I will! What spell are you having a hard time with?" The younger boy said enthusiastically.

"Thanks Hadri, and it's this transfiguration spell, I just cannot get a hold of it..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After several attempts, Tony finally managed the spell and had rewarded Hadrianus with a gleeful grin.

After that, his stuttering had practically stopped around the dark haired boy. He felt at ease with him, he could trust Hadrianus.

When the other two teens arrived at the manor, they spent several weeks learning all they could before the term begun, they wanted to be top of the year again. They are Ravenclaws after all!

The deities had smiled fondly when they'd walked into Hadrianus' bedroom to find all four boys asleep on the floor, surrounded by books and paper.  Ashia (Life) had conjured up three other beds before carefully levitating them onto them.

It was the best weeks of their lives at that point in time, Terry's especially. He had an even safer place than the Shrieking Shack to transform and plenty of land to run about in within his wolf form. And when it wasn't a full moon, he could spend hours basking in the sunlight by the house's nearby stream, which they'd all took many dips in throughout the summer.

Tony had warmed up to them all even more, to the point he was no longer nervous to voice his opinions around them and was even starting to feel more confident in his self.

Mike, confident as ever, had also had the best time. Osman had taught him how to paddle board and he'd spent several hours travelling downstream.

And finally, Hadrianus. He'd just been grateful to have his closest friends surrounding him, in his own home. It had been an awfully long time since he'd been able to do so.

>>>>>end of chapter>>>>>>>>>>>>

Btw I thought I'd list the Deities fake names here again because it's been quite a while since they'd actually been part of the story:

• Mortem = Death
• Ashia = Life
• Ace = Time
• Aurora = Beauty
• Athena = Intelligence
• Osman = Mischief
• Aridam = Chaos
• Moira = Fate