Fourteen

Third POV:

The boys spend several months pouring over books about transfiguration, more specifically ones on animagi and the steps it takes to become one.

Minerva had smiled proudly when the boys began showing advanced abilities in her subject, not knowing they were going to attempt something done by the marauders nearly 20 years before them.

They'd taken a potion to find out their forms but they still had to figure out how to turn into said animal.

Anthony's form was a golden-blond gerbil, Michael a sleek black Australian Shepard and finally, Hadrianus was a ebony black fox.

Anthony's gerbil form allowed him to be able to enter and exist small places, Michaels dog form allowed him to run fast and would let him keep up with Terry as a werewolf and Hadrianus' fox form would do pretty much the same as Michaels but his form also was surprisingly a fair bit bigger than the latter's which would give him an advantage in keeping the wolf in check.

They certainly had their work cut out for them

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Ugh, my brain is hurting!" Michael whined, slamming his head against the table.

"You're a Ravenclaw, you better get used to it." A sixth year, fellow Ravenclaw said from behind them in the library.

The other boys laughed at the look of horror on Michael's face.

"I'm sorry what?! There's no way in hell I'm doing this for next six or so years!" Mike exclaimed indignantly.

"Oh Corner, how innocent you are." Hadrianus smirked, circling his best friend playfully before tackling him to the ground, the other boys joining in on the doggy pile

Yes it was safe to say that Madam Pince soon kicked them out and banned them from the library for a month.

And yes, Hadrianus certainly pouted.

>>>>>>>>>>>>end of chapter>>>>>>>

Sorry for the super long wait, I've been packed in a caravan with way too many people and I always get self conscious that they're reading as I write!!! Also my little brothers and cousins are driving me nuts!

Sorry for any typos or grammatical errors!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>