Twenty-three

Third pov:

"Merlin..." Tony breathed in wonder, his blue eyes wide.

"It certainly is something," Mike smirked, hazel eyes sparkling.

"What is-oh for heavens sake," Terry sighed as he turned to face the stairwell.

The stairwell which had once held stairs, now it held several giant slides that spanned from the top floor to the bottom. Some were straight, some spiralled like a helter-skelter and some had bumps that would send students flying.

"Race you to the bottom!" Hadrian cackled as he slid down the nearest one, laughing all the way down as the other three hurried to catch up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"In all my years of teaching, I have never met any students as impertinent as you four! You are lucky I haven't had you expelled!" McGonagall exclaimed, though the for teens could see the amused glint in her eyes as she did so.

Hmmm, seems we are even worse than the mauraders after all...Hadrian thought to himself with pride.

"Why thank you Minnie!" Mike grinned.

"That must be our biggest compliment yet, don't you agree Tony?" Terry added.

"I-oh yes definitely!" Tony agreed with a hesitant tilt to the corner of his lips.

"It was NOT a compliment!"

"Sure it wasn't Minnie," the time travelling teenager chuckled.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Full moon tonight isn't it Terry?" Mike questioned, though he already had the entire year's cycle memorised.

The werewolf sighed, "unfortunately yes...don't feel like you have to accompany me guys."

The three other boys eyes all bugged out of their heads at that.

"Seriously Terry?! After three years I'd have thought you'd finally get it! We want to help you!" Mike insisted with a roll of his eyes.

"Why though? What if any of you get hurt? I'd never forgive myself!" The brown haired boy remarked.

"Because you are our friend and you deserve to have support from us. What kind of friends would we be if we left you to suffer through your transformations without at least attempting to offer assistance?!" Hadrian replied indignantly.

"Exactly! And, we signed up for this, we chose to become animagi. So it is down to us if we get injured, not you." Mike assured.

"You should never feel bad Terry," Tony murmured.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oh..." Mike started.

"Shit." Hadrian finished.

There in front of them stood not one but two werewolves.

How could I have forgotten?! This happened last time! Hadrian exclaimed to himself in slight panic.

It seemed Moony managed to escape the whomping willow even without the golden trios help this time round. And now, instead of dealing with one, they had to deal with two bloodthirsty werewolves.

Tony was the first to transform into his animagi form, followed by Mike and then finally Hadrian.

It also seemed Snape wasn't going to appear any time soon this time round. They were on their own.

Hang on a second...what about Sirius? He should be here! Hadrian realised.

As a if on cue, an enormous black dog appeared by some nearby bushes, eyes narrowed as he stared at the two werewolves. Clearly, he had somehow managed to miss Terry every time he'd transformed so far, he hadn't been expecting two.

A loud growl drew the time traveller's attention back to the wolves. Hadrian gulped, Moony was staring directly at him with angry amber eyes.

Of course it had to be him the murderous wolf stared at, of course it couldn't be anyone else. Not even the other werewolf!

Moony pounced.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dun dun dun!!!!