Five

Third POV:

Hadrianus had made friends with Michael Corner, Terry Boot and Anthony Goldstein. They were his roommates.

Anthony had blond hair and bright blue eyes. He was of average height and build.

Terry had short brown hair and lightly brown eyes. He was pretty tall and had a slim build.

Michael had shoulder length black hair and warm hazel eyes. He was tall and had a lanky but strong build.

And obviously there was Hadrianus, who had jet black, wavy hair and bright emerald green eyes. He was tall for an eleven year old and had quite a bit of muscle after playing quidditch for years with the deities and training.

***
Hadrianus' POV:

The potions lesson with Snape had gone great, the man had asked me the same questions and last time and hadn't been able to humiliate me. It angered him but at least he couldn't call me incompetent and a dunderhead. Sure he can call me arrogant and say that I strut because...well it's pretty true I suppose, the strutting especially. It's not my fault I have James Potter's and Mortem's genes!

Magnolia (my kitten) had been growing constantly but she still stayed perched on my shoulders where ever I went.

I also found out that I still had my ability to speak parseltongue even without the horcux as I was actually a descendent of Salazar Slytherin, due to Mortem and Ashia's blood.

I even remembered that I had the ability to actually touch ghosts without going through them and so I went to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and hugged her. She'd helped me in my past life, so I thought she'd like a bit of comfort. Of course, she was thrilled and was always telling me to come visit her whenever I had time.

As I also was able to make anyone in a portrait be able to step out of it for a little while, I did that to Phineas Black. Of course I made sure he wasn't in the portrait in the headmasters room but in an empty one in a deserted hallway. He was very shocked when I was able to haul him out for a little while and he even hugged me, which he made me swear to never tell anyone unless I wanted to be hexed into the next century.

All the teachers except Snape seemed to like me and once again I got on the quidditch team! My robes had the name Potter-Peverell on the back but most people just said Potter. I didn't mind that much but it was nice when people acknowledged that I had another family. The Fawley cousins and the Peverells.

Hermione wouldn't stop harping about how I must be cheating because I beat her in every class and quite frankly it was getting annoying very quickly.

Ron is still the jealous prat he's always been but he is still pretty nice most of the time. Even if we are in different houses, he still cheers for me in quidditch unless it's against Gryffindor of course.

Draco is, as always, a snivelling coward. He's quite the stuck up brat and still gets away with way too much. He honestly believes that he is charming but you should see him attempt to flirt with Daphne Greengrass and her friends. Of course he's only 11 but even in the future he's pretty poor at it. And his charm never gets him out of trouble like it did for Tom Riddle. It would be wrong to say I was charming in my previous life but after having looked through Tom'a memories and having been around Aridam, Osman and Aurora, I think it's safe to say I am now.

Of course, Snape would say otherwise but I couldn't give a fuck.

>>>>>>>end of chapter>>>>>>>>>>>>>