Four

Hadrianus' POV:

After we got off the train, I met Hermione and Neville again but this time I summoned his toad for him. Hermione was obviously furious that she wasn't the only smart first year able to do magic but she stopped talking when Minnie walked outside.

Once we were inside one of the side chambers to the great hall, I counted down from five in my head, knowing Draco would try and talk to me when I got to zero.

"So it's true then? Hadrianus Potter has come to hogwarts," Malfoy smirked.

Instantly the room was filled with whispers, causing me to roll my eyes before stepping forwards and towering over the blond git as I was much taller. In my last life, he was always taller than me and it gave me great satisfaction to know I would always be taller than him this time. And that he wouldn't be able to glare down at me.

"Potter-Peverell, is what I think you'll find my name is, Malfoy." I snarled.

His pale face flushed at having gotten my name wrong, he was a pure blood and it was expected of them to know all the heirs and heiresses of each house and to not name one of my houses, was an insult to that house. So he had basically insulted the Peverell name, an extremely old line of purebloods and even richer and substantially more powerful than the Malfoys. I was practically untouchable with my name alone, except from the heirs of the founders but even then they'd have to really fight in the wizengamot to get me in trouble and they'd most likely loose the case.

Minnie then led us through the doors and into the great hall, where all the older years sat there gawking at us like idiots.

"Now when I call you name, come up here and I will place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses," McGonagall stated.

"Abbott, Hannah!"

A blonde haired, brown eyed girl walked briskly up to the front and was very quickly sorted into Hufflepuff.

"Bones, Susan!"

This time, a red haired girl sat on the stool and she too made it to Hufflepuff. I zoned out after that, vaguely hearing Hermione being sent to Gryffindor and Malfoy to Slytherin.

"Potter-Peverell, Hadrianus!"

As I strolled up to the stool, I could hear everyone muttering about me.

"Wait Peverell?!" A seventh year Slytherin cried.

"Woah he looks really different to how I thought he would!" A ravenclaw first year muttered.

"He doesn't look anything like James or Lily!" I heard Professor Sprout say.

"He's handsome af!" A third year muggleborn said.

I smirked at the last one before sitting down with the perfect posture on the stool.

"Hmmm very difficult, a very intelligent young mind with lots of cunning. Loyal to a fault and not recklessly brave...anymore. Oh how Salazar, Godric, Helga and Rowena would have loved you! Better be RAVENCLAW!" The hat roared.

The blue and bronze table went up in cheers as I returned the hat to Minnie and shot her a cheeky grin. She looked at me exasperatedly, just knowing she'd have her hands full with a ravenclaw Potter-Peverell.

————end of chapter————