The beginning

(A/N: y'all can listen to the songs that I put up there👆 if you want 🙃)

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Explicit words
Abuse

(Y/n)'s POV
"(N/n)(nickname)!!!!!!!!!!!" Aro shouted from his bed room. "Yes" i replied calmly."Make me breakfast and bring it to my room i don't wanna have breakfast with you." He said, "why don't you want to have breakfast with me?" I asked, backing away because I know he'll hit me. "Shut it Bitch" he shouted then he slap me a cross the face. At that point I was tearing up but I keep it cool.

I walked to the kitchen and made him pancakes, then i brought it to him, when I reached the room i can hear him laugh to himself, i knocked the door and let myself in "Why are you laughing?" I asked nicely, "It's none of your business Hoe!" He shouted and took the pancakes..

"THE HELLS THIS?!"."Pan-Pancakes?" I was stuttering i didn't understand why he's so mad. he throw the pancakes at me and shouted "PUT EFFORT ON WHAT YOUR MAKING!!!"."AND THESE FUCKING PANCAKES ARE BURNT, GO BACK AND MAKE ME SOMETHING ELSE!!!?!!!!!???!?!!!!!!". I think he's dumb those are chocolate pancakes that's why they looked burnt 😒.

I took the pancakes and cleaned myself, i went to the kitchen and made (f/f) I actually put effort on it, i made it looked like it's from a 5 star restaurant.

I brought it to him..luckyly he 'Liked' it and didn't throw it at me, he ate it while laughing, i looked at his phone he's Texting some girl named ' Mellissa'. 'Think positive (y/n) it could be his sister'

Then i remembered he doesn't have a sister.' Maybe it's his friend?' i still think positive, then i walked outside and ate the pancakes that he trowed at me.

Time Skip
At school

At school I saw my bff Lumine and her brother Aether, Lumine noticed me "(Y/N)!!!!!". I ran up to her and her brother, "Hi there Lumine and.... Aether am I correct?" Lumine just introduced me to him yesterday so I didn't remembered his name that clearly. "That's correct 😊" Aether answered and smiled at me. "Psssst psst, (Y/n) do you know there's a new student at school? I heard he's hot 👀". "There's a new student?...Also if he's hot i don't really care i have a boyfriend"

(A/N: girl- Zhongli looks more hot than that MF)

Then he came through the front door.
Honestly he looks kind of good but I have a boyfriend 😒.

Time Skip
Last period

I was in the same class with that new kid and his friends that went to the school before he does, Zhongli, Diluc, and Childe was it? Well it doesn't matter. I suddenly feel the urge to go to the bathroom "Excuse me Ms annie?".

"Yes (y/n)?"  "May i go to the toilet?"   "Yes you may go (Y/n)."

I rushed to the toilet. I finally reached to the toilet, i did my business the. I heard a female and a male's voice from the other stall, because I'm curious i stayed in the toilet stall. I looked through the slit Opening on the door..Then i noticed IT WAS MY BOYFRIEND..and some girl...i think they were doing the 'dirty' because I heard moaning.

I waited until they exited the Girls toilet, then i cried in the stall, i decided that i would confront him today. I got out of the stall washed my hands and face then went back to class

Zhongli's POV

I noticed that girl uhh (Y/n) came back to class, then i noticed her puffy eyes and her face was wet like she washed it. Since I was sitting next to her i decided to ask her what happened

"Hey, why are you crying?" I whispered to her " oh uhh i was crying?".  "Obviously, you have puffy eyes".  "Oh..i..just found out my boyfriend of 2 years has been cheating on me with some hazel eyed, blonde girl." She was said that like she was very, very salty.

Wait- did she said A blonde girl with hazel eyes? Is she talking about my childhood Best friend Mellissa?   "Wait, did you said a blonde girl with hazel eyes?".  "Yes, she have blonde hair that was tied in a nice ponytail, hazel eyes, she was wearing a scrunchie and a smart watch." She replied " is she wearing white shoes and some long white socks?" I asked just to verify that it was Mellissa she was talking about "Yes she was" she replied

A/n:. CLIFFHANGER!!! 😅

It's like 6 am right now..well in asia and i have exams today...that i totally studied for 🤓

Anyways bye~