Field Trip pt. 3

( ... I haven't updated since march 23 2021 and haha, i was just being lazy. jk jk I was learning stuff about Java, because I'm more culturally in touched with Bali so yeah... And since there are 11 days in the Field trip I'm going to put 2 days in this chapter bc I don't want to make the field trip too long. and this chapter will contain some Bahasa, but dont worry ill translate it )

Day 2 in Java (Trans Studio Bandung)

3rd Person POV

Everybody woke up at 05.30 AM, and took a shower. The hotel served Nasi Goreng ( Fried rice in English) and a cup of tea for everyone. Then Mr. Dann make groups each group has 7 members. (Y/n) was partnered up with Zhongli, Childe, Diluc, Aether, Lumine, and Barbara. 

(Here's a map of Trans studio Bandung)

They decided to go to "The Lost City" first, The team went to "Jelajah " 

(Indo: Jelajah - Eng : Roaming. Or Indo: Jelajahi - Eng: Explore)

The Team ended Up getting wet but they have 3 Extra clothing, so they change their clothes and go to the next destination, which is "Sky Pirates"  it was sort of a child's ride but its still fun. Next they go to "Magic Corner""Dunia Lain"

(Indo: Dunia - Eng: World. Indo: Lain - Eng: Other/ Another.  Indo: Dunia Lain - Eng: Other World/Another World)

After that they go to "Negri Raksasa"

(Indo: Negri - Eng: Country. Indo: Raksasa - Eng: Giant. Indo: Negri Raksasa - Eng: Country of Giants)

After that They go around Trans Studio Bandung. ( im just lazy to write all of these down)

At the end of the day they were tired so they decided to go to a fast food restaurant 

( You can pick either KFC, MCD, and others. BUT just a heads up theres no chick fill a in Indonesia, There is Taco bell in Indonesia but from what i heard theres only one or two and its in Jakarta, Correct me if I'm wrong. and in Indonesia the main course is Rice)

After they ate they went back to the hotel and take a rest for a while until Dinner. At dinner they have Nasi Liwet and a glass of water

( Nasi Liwet is a dish from jawa , it contains Rice ,spices, Chicken, egg, tempe, and vegetables At least thats what i remembered)

After dinner Everybody went to sleep.

Day 3 In Java (Taman Safari - Safari Park)

Everyone wakes up at 05.30 Am, had breakfast and got ready for the next adventure in Java. Today they went to Safari Park, (y/n) And her Team went inside the car, got some food to feed the animals and entered safari Park.

( okay, because of "New Normal" in Indonesia i cant really get an inspiration of what Safari Park looked like before covid, So lets pretend the "Car" Thing has always been a thing, for you who doesn't know, before covid if you visited Safari Park you walk not ride a car)

The team started to see animals so they opened their car windows and feed the animals food that the staff gave them, The whole exploration of Safari park was just Them seeing animals feeding them, petting the animals. After They got out of Safari Park (y/n) And The girls wanted to eat a Local food, so they searched for a Local food restaurant, They Found a Padang Restaurant and Ate the foods there, The foods was a little spicy but they liked it. Then they went back to the Hotel, Hang out for a few hours, ate dinner and Went back to their rooms.

"Hey (y/n), What do you think about Indonesia?, Especially Java" Zhongli Asked (Y/n)

"Well, Indonesia is a great country. The People are Nice, well I can't guarantee that all Indonesian people are nice but the ones I met are nice, The foods are delicious especially the local foods, The team parks are wonderful. and I can't wait to learn more about Java and Indonesia." explained (y/n).

" I Agree with you <3" Said Zhongli before they fell asleep.

(ALRIGHT, The chapter is done, although there are not many conversation between the characters, but at least you guys now know some places in Indonesia and a little of Bahasa, anyways Bye~)