Kidnapped

(EDITED)

(A/N: sorry i didn't updated yet, i was having my time away from the internet.. anyways here)

(Y/N)'s POV

We went home the next day. The teacher didn't came so our principal told us to go home (A/N: that's the rule in my old school so yeah)

Zhongli was getting groceries and i was home alone. Then i heard the door unlock i thought it was Zhongli so I went to the front door. But it was a man with black clothing's i froze, he cover my mouth with a white cloth and everything went black.

......

3rd person POV

"Ahh your finally awake" (y/n) heard a man's voice coming at her
"who the hell are you?" (Y/n) asked.
"Wow how rude you forgot about your ex boyfriend already?"
(Y/n) was shocked it was Aro, before she could speak Aro said
"I'm brought you here so I can take back was mine"
"I'm no one's property" (y/n) said
"I see trying to fight back, you do realize that your wearing..Another outfit ? not the one you were wearing before"
(Y/n) realized that and screamed
"WHAT THE HELL YOU PERV?!!!?!?!!"
Aro just laugh. Then he kicked, punched (y/n) until she have bruises. (Y/n) just have to hope that Zhongli found her there.

Zhongli's POV

I got home and saw that the door was unlocked i rushed inside to search for (y/n). I searched everywhere and found nothing i waited 1-2 days and found no clue where is (y/n). I called the police and they agree to help me search for her, i told Lumine and Aether they were in shock and prayed that me and the police will find (y/n).

We searched for finger prints and found a piece of cloth on the floor, we found David anderson's finger prints 'who the hell is he?' i thought

We went to people's houses and mini markets that have security camera so we can see footage, we found out that Aro was taking (y/n) to an abandoned house near the park, we rushed there to see (y/n) getting beaten up by Aro.

The police secure Aro and David, i rushed to (y/n) and hugged her she was crying "shh it's gonna be alright " i said to calm her down..i carried her to my car I calmed her down by saying calming stuff to her. She calmed down and told me what Aro did to her, i got furious but quickly calmed myself down. "It's alright now your with me" the police told us to buy a new house because most likely our house will be targeted again. We went home pack our clothes to stay at a hotel. We bought a house near her parents so we would be more safe .

The next day

We went to school everyone already know what happened yesterday so people were relived to see (y/n). Classes went normally when we got home we pack all of our items and we went to our new home

 Classes went normally when we got home we pack all of our items and we went to our new home

We unpacked our stuff. (y/n) was still shocked of what happened yesterday, so i told her we can have the day to ourselves, she calmed down a bit.
I told her to go take a shower when se got out of the bathroom she was wearing a nice comfortable outfit

Then i took a shower and wore a comfortable outfit

We talked watched movies eat and play games to take our minds of things that happen yesterday

We talked watched movies eat and play games to take our minds of things that happen yesterday. Her parents visit us and talked about how's school been going and other stuff until her mother asked us..
"Soo, Have you guys ever think about having a family together?"
Me and (y/n) choked and look at each other
"Hun, they're to young"
"Yeah Mrs (l/n) were just 17" i said
Mrs (l/n) just laughed

...

We talked for a little while until (y/n)'s parents left and we went to sleep.

(A/N: sorry it's short but it's like in the middle of the night and tomorrow is Monday here. And i have school. And I'm binge watching AOT right now soo yeah bye~
Oh and also i am planing to update 4 or 5 times a week than everyday because I'm starting to get tired 🙃👏
Anyways bye~)