Back to school

(A/N: hehe

(A/N: hehe.. I almost forget to update today 😅 And yes I update daily, Because I'm bored asf. Also The picture above is just a little hint of what 'X Reader' I'm making next :v)

(also I'm very obsessed with the song ' telepatía ' so i linked it above) 

⚠WARNING⚠

Explicit Words

Zhongli's POV

After I confessed My fellings to her, she admitted that she had the same fellings. We decided its official between us.

After the weekends we go back to school, we held hands. People are staring at us and whispering at us, meanwhile Lumine is Fangirling with Childe.

Then we walked away to our own friend groups, I go went to Diluc and Childe. And she Walked to Aether and Lumine. 

Childe's POV

"Ehem~, someone's very VERY Confident with his Girlfriend~" I teased Zhongli. "He..he we're just a new Couple 😅" Zhongli said, I could see the nervousness. "Man you should stop teasing Zhongli, You cant even get a girl." Diluc said. "Ouch, That hurts-" I said. "Tch, Dramatic" Diluc mumbles. 'You know that actually hurts right 😒' I thought. 

"Anyways, How-" I was cut offed by Zhongli " if your gonna tease me and ask 'How have you and your girlfriend been?' I'm not answering". "Relax, relax. I was gonna ask How about we go to class". "Alright." he said, Damn that was cold.

3rd Person POV

They all walked to their classes 

On second period (y/n) is in a class with Mellissa (A/N: not this bish again😒) While (y/n) and Mellissa is waiting for everyone and the Teacher, Since you both are Early. 

"Hey!" Mellissa sort of shouted "What?" (y/n) replied.

"Did You know you RUINED MY LIFE!!!" Mellissa dramatically shouted while walking to (y/n). "Uhm, No you Ruined your own life by having an affair with someone who already have a Girlfriend." (y/n) Explained. And there, Mellissa Slapped (y/n). "HEY! What was that for?!". "THAT WAS FOR RUINING MY F*CKING LIFE!!!" Mellissa slapped (y/n) again, this time (y/n)'s Cheek is starting to bleed. "TOMMOROW I AM FORCED TO MARRY ARO BECAUSE I HAVE HIS CHILD"

(A/N: DAMNNN you done f*cked up Mellissa 🤦‍♀️) 

"Owh... Congrats on the baby Whore!" (y/n) said happily. "UGH, NOT ONLY THAT I AM VIEWED DIFFERENT BY MY FAMILY BECAUSE THEY'RE SOOO RELIGIOUS" Mellissa yelled. (y/n) chuckled "Wow, God's so proud of you" (y/n) continued to laugh, then (y/n) left to go to the nurse office.