Revenge (gone wrong?)

(A/N: soo I was bored and I decided to Publish 2 chapters today   🙃

⚠Warning ⚠

Explicit words

Zhongli's POV

Wait- did she said A blonde girl with hazel eyes? Is she talking about my childhood Best friend Mellissa? "Wait, did you said a blonde girl with hazel eyes?". "Yes, she have blonde hair that was tied in a nice ponytail, hazel eyes, she was wearing a scrunchie and a smart watch." She replied " is she wearing white shoes and some long white socks?" I asked just to verify that it was Mellissa she was talking about "Yes she was" she replied

Now i know it was Mellissa Because we walked together to school this morning. 

✨FLASH BACK✨

*KNOCK KNOCK* *KNOCK KNOCK*  

"Yes who is it?" I ask opening the door. "ZHONGLIII!!!!" She shouted and ran up to me...well you can say we are like a couple BUT WE'RE NOT "oh...its you Mellissa" i said calmly. "You ready for your first day in 'Genshin High'?" She asked me. "well to be honest I'm kind of nerv-" i was cut offed by her saying "HEYYY DONT BE NERVOUS!!!, genshin High is a prestigious school you know, you shouldn't be nervous". what a dumb woman that just made me more nervous 😒. "Well come on we don't wanna be late!". "Alright, alright wait, I need to grab my bag"

After that we walked to school, "Alright you-"   "Childe, Diluc!" i shout and sort of ran to them

"Hey, Zhongli" Said Diluc, "Is that your girlfriend?, you and her has been together from middle school" Childe ask "No she's my childhood best friend, well now i would prefer 'Friend' than 'Best Friend'. And again no i knew her when i was 7 years old".

We talked, until the bell rang "What's your schedule?" diluc asked "Its science, next i have PE, then cooking class?, then Art class, lastly i have Math" i replied. "Oh we have The same last period an-" Diluc was Cut off by Childe "Me too, i have Math for last period". "Well meet y'all on last period" i commented. "Well, meet Childe at last period i have PE for second period." "Alright then" i said.

TIME SKIP LAST PERIOD

"Hey man" Diluc entered the Math class "Hey." Me and Childe replied

✨END OF FLASH BACK✨

AFTER SCHOOL

Still Zhongli's POV

Well it was SUS that Mellissa just ran of without telling me or maybe Texting me...That could be where She meet up with (y/n)'s Boyfriend and..did 'that' in the ladies toilet...

"Hey (Y/n)!" i ran away from Diluc and Childe 

Diluc's POV

 "Ohhh~~~ Zhongli's getting confident with the ladies~" Childe said to me "Man, don't get in conclusions they might be friends too" I said making him a bit disappointed.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was trying to search for Aro so I can confront him then i Heard my name being shout "Hey (Y/n)!".  I turned around it was Zhongli? From what i remembered "Yes, What is it...Zhongli?" 

"I sort of think you wanna confront your boyfriend so can i come?, well i think i know the girl's name" Said Zhongli "Wait, Really?" i was sort of excited by that "Well maybe i know her, By the way whats your Boyfriends name?"  "My boyfriend? oh his name is Aro Light" i replied his question "hmm that name is familiar..." He mumbles "Anyways, Lets go confront him together! ill be your back up if things get out of control" "Alright.." 

I found..well Zhongli Found them making out on the fields 

I Was shooked, i felt my legs shiver. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder "Hey, be confident. ill be your back up, and now that i can see her face Yes i know her she's my childhood friend and i know her parents, they're very religious so probably they'll send her to an all girls school or something like that."

(A/N: i'm just sippin' Tea here 👀🍵 )

I got a little more confident 

So i walked up to them, and Pull them apart 

"HEY WHAT THE HELL IS YOU-" Aro shouted then i slapped him

"How dare you cheat on me!" i shout but not to loud "After all these years i made Food for you, bought you a house, take care of you and this is what you do to me You dick Head?!"

i looked to my left and made eye contact with Mellissa "And you."  Y- Ye- Yes- Yes" She stuttered "You slut, how dare you take someone's boyfriend."

Then i looked back at Aro "I want a break up, because now i know that your just using me for my money"

(A/N: SOoooo Uhh i sort of forgot to tell ya'll that basically your the daughter of a CEO and Designer "Your dad's a CEO and your mom's a Designer")

"Wait (Y/n)! PLEASE DONT" Aro said to me "Dont care. I.Want.To.Break.Up."

"FINE BREAK UP WITH ME!!, YOUR PARENTS WILL LIKE ME MORE THAN ANY GUY YOU DATED!!". "Well I dont care if they'll disown me, all I want is for you to get out.of.my.life." I said trying to be intimidating. "HAH?!,*laughs*". "What's so funny D*ck head?" I said. "Be expecting me everywhere you go. Because I'll kill you and your next 'Boyfriend' If that's the last thing I do."

Zhongli's POV

I heard that and i instantly step in, "Your gonna kill me?"

(A/N : that was sweet...But scary as hell we dont want our Zhongli to die💕)

"Play along with it" i Whispered to (Y/n), She nodded 

"Two can play at that game, I've been dating Zhongli for 5 Months " She said with a cool tone...I looked up at Mellissa she have a jealous expression on her face, was she jealous? wait does she have a crush on me...huh What a pity. I dont wanna date a Whore anyways so that relationship wouldn't work out. "You can try to kill (y/n)" my right hand wrapped around her waist "But ,try to Kill me first. You'll be dead on the first try of doing so" Aro shivered.

Then i Pulled (y/n) to a kiss on the lips. 

(Y/N)'s POV

"You can try to kill (y/n)" His right hand wrapped around My waist "But ,try to Kill me first. You'll be dead on the first try of doing so" Aro shivered.

Then He Pulled me to a kiss on the lips.

i was shooked but i kissed back so i wouldn't be suspicious.

Soon after that Aro took Mellissa's hand and ran away.

Childe's POV

"See i told you they were dating😏😏" i said to Diluc while peeking trough the volleyball court

"UGhhhh...Fine you win" He said

(A/N: YESSSS FINALLY A KISS😭😭😭👏👏👏  Anyways thats it my back hurts from sitting to long Bye~~)