Jealousy Pt.2(Second half)

Hello people IM ALIVE!! Its been.. 10 months since i updated haha HOW YALL DOINGG??? 

Well, i went to a new school, went to therapy, and stuff. BUT LIKE ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEARR?!?!?!? and yes i told everyone that ill update in october BUT i didnt because i went through some shit and stuff AND WOW suddenly im toxic as hell but.. yeah anyways Okey here we go~ you guys can request if you want a special chapter probably ill make it. But if your request sparks my interest ill make it :) 

Also If ur Innocent, If ur a child DONT U DARE READ THIS. AND IF YOURE MY TEACHER. JUST STEP AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GO SHOO

3rd Person POV

its 8 in the morning the next day when y/n woke up "FUCK WE'RE LATE" she panicked "ZHONGLI WAKE UP WE ARE LATE, BOY WAKE UP" She screamed at his face while shacking him at the same time. "ARCHONS GOD YEAH YEP I'M AWAKE GEEZ". After y/n woke Zhongli up brutally they took a second to look into each others eyes... before realizing they're 40 minutes late to a Cafe they were planning to go, With Childe, Lumine, Diluc, Kaeya and the others. They quickly took a shower, get ready and got out of the hotel room.

After 15 minutes they finally arrived at the Cafe. "God you both are almost an hour late, would you two like to explain yourselves?" Diluc asked clearly on a bad mood. "Sorry we're late, we-" Before y/n could speak Childe cut her off by saying "Oh please Diluc, no need to be so jealous they were probably fucking the night before. I mean our room was next to theirs and they were LOUD" Diluc just rolled his eyes on the comment Childe made. "Uh, anyways what did we miss?" Y/n tried to distract herself from the dumb comment that Childe made. "Nothing much but, let me introduce you to Collei and Tighnari, they're from class Sumeru, next to Liyue class, Lumine then proceed to introduce Y/n and Zhongli to Collei and Tighnari. "Hi!! nice to meet you both, Im Y/n and this is Zhongli, we're from Liyue Class, i've heard some stuff about you both. Judging by the class you both are in, i would say you two must be smart" Y/n then proceed to shook Collei and Tighnari's Hand then Y/n and Zhongli sat down. 

While they were chatting, a Waiter came to take more of their orders. Y/n couldn't believe her eyes, IT WAS REZA. "Well, well, we meet again Y/n. Anyways everyone may i take your orders?" Reza spoke, After Reza went away everyone except Y/n could notice the bitter face Zhongli's making. 

After the food came, Y/n Noticed the girls sitting 3 tables away kept staring at Zhongli and giggling. They were wearing White shirts and light grey skirts, looked like a school uniform. Y/n Tried to brush it off her shoulders thinking "Maybe they're looking at Tighnari, i mean Hes sitting next to zhongli". 

Y/n Became jealous when they all walked out and these girls came up to Zhongli and asked for his number. 

"Hello there, whats your name handsome? My names Lakeesha, and these are my friends Nabila And Aulia, can i have your number? we could Hang out sometimes" The girl said straight up, "uh My names-". "IM HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HE IS 100% NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR UGLY ASS SO BYE HAVE A HORRIBLE DAY, NEVER SEE YOU ALL AGAIN.' Y/n then pulled Zhongli away from the girls into the Taxi. 

When They all arrived back at the hotel, some of them went back to their rooms some stayed outside and went to the pool. Y/n and Zhongli went back to their room.

"Jealous eh?" Zhongli said teasingly while taking off his jacket "HA, Please Lumine told me how your face was SOO BITTER when Reza took our order" 

"Well we could agree we're both jealous" He said while walking towards her and wrapping his hands around her waist. Y/n then turned around "What do you think your doing?" After she spoke he immediately kissed her lips, a few seconds later she pulled apart "What? Flustered?" "haha just Shut Up.." 

The Afternoon then filled with melodies coming from Zhongli and Y/n's Room, so loud even the teachers couldn't help to feel a little... Jealous. 

To Be Continued...