Romantic Moment💕

(Heyyyy, Yes this book has been paused for awhile its because I'm starting to have back problems.. Yes my back hurts a lot and my mom recommend me to take a break so I did, Don't worry I'm a lot better now. Also Its Ramadhan! And no I'm not Muslim but I want to show tolerance so yes Happy Ramadan to my Muslim Readers anyways lets get to the fanfict.. ALSO this chpt. contains some ✨Hot✨ Scenes so yeah you've been warned 

(F/CF) : Favorite Coffee

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to Zhongli cuddling me, I blushed a little. I admit it was adorable, I reached for my phone saw that it was 5 A.M. So I decided to wake him up 

"Hey, Zhongli wake up its 5 A.M. we need to get ready.." I whispered to him, and he slowly wakes up.. And boy was he hot.

"Morning.." He said in his low morning voice, at this point my face was really red, because I Don't want him to see me all flustered I got up and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. when I got out of the bathroom I saw Shirtless Zhongli, I immediately throw one of his shirts at him and shouted  "ZHONGLI WEAR A SHIRT!!!!!"

He just laughs and said "Not used seeing me without a shirt?"

"Clearly.." I replied

He just left the shirt on top of the bed and came walking to me... SHIRTLESS. My heart beats so fast that I swore that I felt my soul left my body. when he was In front of me he saw that my face was red, he smirked and picked me up 

(A/N: OMAGAH HELP MEHH 😭  )

"ZHONGLIII PUT ME DOWNNN" I Shouted at him

Then he replies With a simple "Nope" 

I kept screaming and shouting until we heard a knock on our hotel door, "Zhongli put me down right now they'll know" I whispered to Zhongli, But instead of putting me down he carried me and opened the door, At the door there stood....

Childe and Lumine. 

(A/N: HA, you thought it was going to be Aro or Mellissa hah? well jokes on you)

They both had this smirk Look on their faces.  "Ehem, Continue on your stuff~" Said Childe and when he said that, My face immediately Turned red as a Tomato. "Sh- Shut UP! It- Its Nothing like that!" I stuttered 

"Girl, we both know~ So How many Roun-" before Lumine could finish I Shouted at her "CUT IT OUT! ITS NOTHING LIKE THATT!!". Lumine just giggled and left. 

"Oh And, The Teachers are waiting for you two" Childe said then left

And FINALLY Zhongli put me down. Then he went to take a shower.

~After that~

Everyone gathered in the hotel lobby and Mr. Dann explained that we could either stay in the hotel and do a BBQ Together or We could take a trip around Java. Some Students stayed and some went to travel around Java. me and Zhongli are one of the ones who traveled Java. We ordered a Taxi and went to a coffee shop, We ordered our coffee and sat down, he ordered a Espresso and i ordered (F/CF).

(A/N: If you dont like Coffee you can change it to tea, water, juice ect. )

After we finished our coffee's we continued or mini adventure and went to the mall.                      We went to so many stores that we ended up with so many shopping bags. 

(If you wondered how is Zhongli so rich, lets just say either he borrowed a lot of money from Childe or he work for the money)

We went back to the Hotel at 21.00 P.M And went straight to bed because we're tired.

(Aight, We've reached the end of this chapter. And Boy I'm Hungry.. But I'm Fasting Right now so I can't eat until 6 P.M. 😃 and right now its 13.50 P.M (WIB) and yes i have to wait for ehh -/+ 4 or 5 more hours But thats okay.. Anyways Bye~)