Date Night💕

(A/N Soo, I decided to make a Date night Chapter. And~ i want it to be as romantic as possible and here we go ✨Just a heads up theres some drama here 👀)

6 AM (Time skip to: Friday)

Zhongli's POV

I got up Early so I can surprise (y/n) with breakfast, i showered and went into the kitchen. I made her (f/f) and (f/d) (A/N: (f/f) :Favorite food (f/d): Favorite drink) I Heard the shower turn on so I finished up the food, set the table and waited for (y/n). 

I heard (y/n) went downstairs "Zhongli..?" (y/n) called out. "Morning Hun" i came up to her and kissed her forehead. I can see her smile "haha Morning Babe" she said, i blushed a little and i continue "I made breakfast for us "What is it?" she asked. "Find out yourself~" i answered. I walked behind her, when we got to the kitchen she saw it was She screamed in excitement "AHHHHH, THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" and she ran to hug me, i hugged back she was so Adorable. we ate breakfast and got ready for school since its already 07.30 Am, School starts at 08.00 Am. We was just about to leave when we heard a knock on the front door. (y/n Answered it and i was secretly listening on the conversation i got angry when i realized it was the one and only....Aro. (A/N: Told you there's some drama)

(y/n)'s POV

I opened the door and i was shook when i saw it was Aro. "What do you want." i asked him. "i was thinking we can start over?" he asked and stepping closer to me. Zhongli noticed and he pulled me by the waist and kissed me on the lips, i kissed back and i almost forgot that Aro was there. Aro pulled us apart (A/N: UGH THIS B*TCH) "HEY GET AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!" Aro said and he tried to kiss me. "ARO GET THE F*CK AWAY IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND" i shouted at him, before he can do anything Zhongli tackled him to the ground then kicked him out of the house and closed the door. He hugged me the he asked me "Are you okay babe?" Zhongli asked me, i can see he was worried "i'm okay" i answered him. then he kissed me again my bad fellings went away.

3rd Person

When Zhongli and (y/n) are doing they're business Aro was Pissed as hell out side "Just you wait i'll claim her back" Aro said. then Aro went to school. When Aro was in school he was Early because its 07.39 AM he saw Mellissa she was quite Excited "The hells that face for?" Aro ask still clearly pissed off . "Remember what today is, its our wedding day" She said happily. "Don't care" he said breaking Mellissa's heart. "But, what about our child?" She asked starting to cry because she's in her Early stage of pregnancy (A/N: i don't know anything about pregnancy because I never been pregnant before). She went to the Nurse office to check on her Child.

(y/n)'s POV

We got to school and continue on with our classes. After school Zhongli asked me out on a Date Night I Agreed because i was quite stressed out because of school and Homework.

He took me to a 5 star restaurant and  i wore a Black dress and black heels 

(A/N: here's some Black dresses and heels you can pick one)