Jealousy🍋

( sorry for the long haitus)

3rd person POV

In the morning the students including Zhongli and (Y/n) woke up at 6 Am and had breakfast, since day 6-8 they have free time (y/n) and Zhongli meet up with Childe, Lumine, Aether, Diluc and kaeya. They planed to go to a fancy restaurant then go shopping.

"Pssst Childe" Zhongli whispered to Childe giving him a code. Straight away Childe gave him a pouch of mora, inside the pouch theres over 2 Million Mora.

"Thanks bro"

"You're welcome" answered Childe

They all went inside a restaurant, they sit on a table and ordered some food. While Diluc and Kaeya are fighting about what should they order (y/n) noticed the waiter gave her a note. Inside the note the waiter wrote his name "Reza" And his number "+62 **** ****" And a "Meet me here at 8 PM" at the end. (y/n) felt weirded out by him but her not wanting to be Rude she agreed to meet him at the restaurant at 8 PM that night. 

(I'm sorry if you have a friend named Reza or your name is Reza)

They later finished eating and paid for the food, since the restaurant was in a mall they can just went straight to shopping and agreed to meet up at the mall lobby when they're done.

The group split to three groups Kaeya with his brother Diluc, Childe with the twins and lastly Zhongli and (y/n). (y/n) went to a clothing store to buy some stuff for her parents and bought some stuff for herself and Zhongli. 

2 hours later they finished shopping and they went back to the hotel. They hang out in the pool, Played some games, video games bored games you name it. At dinner most of the students haven't went back to the hotel, so they cooked Indomie. Then at 7.30 PM (y/n) excuses herself to go somewhere to meet a new "friend". When she arrived to the restaurant she saw Reza.

"Hey, I Haven't got your name"

"Hey Reza, My names (y/n)"

"Ah, I see soo Is this a date now"

"Haha..Sorry no i have a boyfriend already"

"Hahaa.. alright where do you wanna go?"

"Uh idk up to you i guess" 

They went to the arcade, Reza still wanting to get a chance out of (y/n) he tried to hold her hand, her waist. (Y/n) got uncomfortable so she excuses herself to go back to the hotel. once she got back to the hotel she got greeted by Zhongli Inside the hotel room. 

Lemon starts here i guess-

"So who do you meet up with??" Zhongli asked (y/n) and hugged her. then he smelled a mans perfume on her. "Did you meet up with a guy?" He looked at her

"Yeah, his names Reza. He's the waiter in the restaurant, he's kind of weird"

"Weird?"

"Yeah, he keep trying to get with me. An-"

Before (Y/n) could finish Zhongli smashed his lips against hers, She kissed back. The air started to get hot and they started to take off their clothes. He pushed her on the bed. They continued to make out until they ran out of breath. He started to find her weak spot 

" ah- I can see that you're jealous" 

"Clearly I am babe" he responded 

imma continue this later I'm dying my imagination is wayyy to wild rn