Theme park disaster

(A/N: Hi everyone~ its been a while since I Updated, I haven't updated in a month or so, because I've been more focused on my studies. Yeah, I was getting a lot of remedial lessons so I wanted to fix my grades and that's why I haven't updated. Anyways Enjoy the chapter~)

3rd Person POV

Everyone got ready to go to JungleLand at 6 AM. Zhongli and (Y/n) got ready and went outside. (y/n) was wearing a white over the shoulder top, Jeans, and a pair of heels:

After all of the students gathered up, They got into the bus and went straight to the theme park

After all of the students gathered up, They got into the bus and went straight to the theme park. Suddenly 2 Hours later there was a big storm. Because the road is wet and slippery, They have to go back. 

After they arrived back to the hotel, The teachers wanted to make it up to them so when the storm stopped, the teachers gave them the chance to explore Java. Hours later the storm has stopped, Zhongli and (y/n) decided to watch a movie in the hotel room so they went to 1ndom4ret. ( a local convenience store in Indonesia)

(A/N: I censored the store name so they don't sue me 🙃)

They arrived at the store, bought snacks, drinks and popcorns. They went back to the hotel, made popcorn and chose a movie, A Fantasy movie.( Fantasy movie of your choice)

(A/N: I chose a fantasy movie because The Conjuring: 3 Scared Tf out of me)

After they watched the Movie they were tired and went straight to bed.

(Sorry for the short Chapter, I still need to study for my Finals exams)