Chapter Thirty-Two

I couldn't get the name that seemed to echo in my head.  Moses Micho's own father had done this to him. Because of what? Because of me that's what. Why would someone's own father ever want to put their own kid through this much pain. That made me want to hold on to my kids closer and never ever let them go. I don't ever want to see my kids hurt like that.

   The fact that Micho was hurt , and may never recover completely was because of me killed me inside. Steph had taken off soon after the name had came from Michoacán mouth. I had no clue where she was going but I could tell wherever it was she meant business.

  Aidan and Nadia freaked out screaming trying to get Micho to wake back up and talk to them but it was no use. I knew that I may never see my Micho the way he was before again. I started to wonder if it was even a good idea for me to keep bringing them to see him in the state that he was in. But I knew if I stopped they may miss the chance to tell their dad goodbye even if they didn't truly understand what was going on.

   Zoey was babysitting the twins for me today while I sat in the Police office. I sighed running my hands through my hair again. I was beyond stressed out and all I wanted was my babies and my boyfriend back together.

  "Ms. Garcia, will you follow me please?" Some lady officer asked me and all I could do was nod my head. She Led me into a room where none other than Deputy Hood was waiting.

  He smiled sadly at me and then his attention flipped over to the Lady officer who was closing the door.

  When the door closed Deputy hood stood and turned on a video recorder. "Okay so Ms. Garcia you came here today to report an attempted murder against your Boyfriend Mr. Micho James is that correct?" He asked.

  I nodded and then remembered that it was being recorded, "Yes sir" I said with a nod. "And will you please explain to me why you believe this?" He asked writing things down inside of a little notepad.

   "Micho was admitted to the hospital I think a little over a month ago with life threatening injuries, the doctor told me that it was almost impossible to have those kind of injuries and the only two logicial explanations she could come up with Was that he got attacked or he had to of fallen down like ten flights of stairs, He went to visit his father that day and ever since he's been in and out of consciousness, and two days ago he woke up it wasn't for long but he woke up and he said Moses who is his father before he passed out again" I explained as the tears came pouring down my face.

  Deputy Hood gave me a look of sympathy Before he finished scribbling down all the information that I had given to him. "And you believe that Moses, Micho's father is responsible for your Boyfriends injuries? You believe that His intent was to kill him?" Deputy Hood asked.

  "Yes That's correct" I said watching as he nodded before standing up and shutting Off the camera. "Thank you" I whispered to him watching him sigh softly.

  "I won't be allowed to stay on your case, if they find out I'm involved with Tina... And Plus she's a minor and I can't be drug into this" he said staring at me intently.  "She turns eighteen in like a month though Paris" I said staring at him. "She's still a minor Naveen, and I love her and Max but I'll go to jail Nav if you haven't noticed her parents are cold hearted individuals " He explained and all I did was nod.

  "But your going to investigate right?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes, now go home get some rest please" he whispered before coming over and hugging me. "Thank you Paris" I whispered. "Why do you call me that by the way?" He asked with confusion written all over his face.

   "Cause you came in and like rescued Tina all romantically and Prince Charming is a cliche so why not the city of Love?" I explained whipping my eyes and turning towards the door. "Thank you" I said before walking out the door.