Chapter Eighteen

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter eighteen🔥 Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

"Baby girl I'm going to work okay?"Micho said and pecked my lips. I giggled and grabbed his belt and pulled him back into bed and he chuckled and pulled me on top of him. "Noooo stay"I said and he laughed quietly so we didn't wake the twins up.

"Baby I've got to go I haven't missed one day of work" he said and I frowned and gave him puppy dog eyes and he groaned. I knew it was messed up for me to try to keep Micho from going to work, but god did I miss spending time together. Like one on one time with him. I craved for it really, there were no other words to even begin to explain it any other way but that way. I could have Micho for every second of every single day and I swear it would still never be enough.

"But we never get to spend any time together any more I miss you" I purred in his ear and his whole body tensed and I knew he was giving in. If it was one thing I knew about Micho, it was that he L-O-V-E-D sex, everything about sex he loved it, and I knew he missed having alone time with me too. Everyone was always around us we rarely ever got us time. Between the kids and friends and family we were never alone.

"Please stay" I purred and trailed my hand down his chest and kissed his neck and rubbed my fingers right at the top of his jeans and he groaned softly. "Naveen" he said as I let my hand unbutton his jeans and rubbed his friend gently causing him to moan and his hands to grip my hips hard. "Fine fine I'll stay" he gave in and I smiled and pulled my hand out of his pants. That was actually the first time we've done anything since the twins were well made. And the twins were six months as of yesterday.

He groaned when he realized he wasn't getting any and I got up and he turned over and screamed into his pillow causing me to giggle. "Tease" he said and I nodded and headed into our bathroom stripping on the way and his eyes didn't leave me.

Authors note : If you want to read their heated little moment more read the restricted chaps for this book in my works.

When Nadia started crying Micho went to quieter her as I finished my shower then got out and got dressed in a pair of shorts and a shirt that said I Love My Twins. Then I walked into our room to see Micho rocking Nadia in his arms, she was smiling a little making me smile back down at her.

She was always happy all the time no matter what it seemed, nothing really aside from yelling upset her. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck an kissed his cheek causing him to smile. "Is Aidan still asleep?" I asked and he nodded. I sat down next to Micho and pulled Nadia on my lap and she made a giggling sound making me laugh a little.

     Nadia was awake more frequently that Aidan was, he loved to sleep which I guess I didn't mind but I wouldn't mind him being awake a little more and active in at least some type of way. Her brother was mad anytime he was woke up, he started crying almost instantly most times.

     I loved them both more than I could explain they were perfect in every way to me regardless of anything. I would do anything for them, and I guess that thought scared me but they were my everything I would risk it for them.

     Micho smiled over at me making me blush like it always did, he was amazing. "I love you Naveen, you're an amazing mom" he said making me grin over at him. "I love you too Micho, and you're a great dad too" I said making him chuckle and nod his head in one of those I try notions.

     "So I'm going to go out today and look for a extra job and then catch the night shift at work if that's okay?" he asked me making me smile and nod. "Yeah if you want too babe that's fine go ahead, but please drive safe" I said making him nod his head before coming over to me to give me a kiss on my head and then Nadia's forehead.

    "You want me to get Aidan up and fed first?" he asked making me nod my head because he needed to be up it was already around noon. "Please and thank you, then you can put him in his swing" I said making him nod and head to get Aidan.

    After a few moments Aidan came down happily for once quit cozied deep into Michos arms making me smile in adoration. He sat down on the couch and fed Aidan who gladly accepted his bottle into his mouth. He made a lot if failed attempts at holding his bottles making me laugh.

     It was cute how independent the both tried to be but they were just to young. I knew the more they grew the more I would miss them being this young but I could wait to make actual memories they would remember with them. Like Disney world, and Halloween and just everything.

     After Micho finished feeding, burping which consisted of gently patting his back then no to long after he had to change Aidans diaper, he gently placed him in his swing and press the on button for the swaying motion. He placed his blue super soft blanket over him and kissed his head before asking me if I wanted to put Nadia down too in her swing.

    I nodded getting up and bringing her and sitting down on the couch to give her the bottle Micho was offering to me. I grabbed it and started to feed her which didn't take long because she tried go guzzle the whole bottle

    Micho came over to kiss me before leaving to try to find another part time job before his shift at the mechanic shop. I smiled telling him to be safe before finishing burping Nadia and bringing her over to her swing for a nap since I didn't know how long she had been awake just stirring quietly in her crib this morning, before Micho got up and noticed.