Chapter Twenty-Five

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter Twenty-Five🔥 Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

  This crazy psycho that passes herself of as Michos big sister woke me up at the crack of dawn to go shopping. "Come on get you freaking butt up already we have to go birthday shopping for the twins" she said and I nodded and got up and got dressed.

When I say the crack of dawn that's exactly what I mean to, when I looked at my phone to see what time it was exactly my phone read 5:45am. And never had I wanted to murder someone so badly as I wanted to murder Steph at this current moment. Who the hell wakes up this early to go shopping.

We shopped for 6 hours she dragged me in and out of almost every store inside the mall. She made me buy a few skimpy night gowns and told me "oh sometimes you have to dress up for your man".and then we went shopping for the twins. When I bought the night gowns the guy at the cashier started flirting with me and it was pissing me and Steph off.

He was like twenty-five and wasn't trying to even be a decent flirt. He was being a straight dog and was disrespectful as hell.

  "So when can we meet up?" the guy asked as he slid my number forward and Steph snatched it up. "How about never" she said and he glared at her. "I wasn't asking you bitch" he said and I gasped and took my soda lid off and leaned forward and batted my eyelashes at him. I smiled when he leaned in closer and then I dumped my soda all over his head and me and Steph walked away laughing.

I mean hell if he hadn't been so disrespectful I wouldn't have done it. But no one had any type of right to disrespect a lady like that just because you're being denied or rejected. But I guess because I was buying the skimpy lingerie he thought I was some type of whore or something that he would have a easy time with.

We bought Aidan trucks and stuff like that and we bought Nadia barbies and baby dolls and girly stuffy like my little ponies. Then we went and bought streamers and birthday cake. We got a birthday cake with one side Tonca trucks and the other half was my little pony then we headed back to my house.

I was so happy to be able to get the kids this much stuff for their birthday. I knew they were little and they wouldn't remember these birthdays but it still meant the world to me and Micho to be able to do this for them.

  Micho had made it very clear that I could do the shopping cuz he was just gonna hit up the dollar tree for decorations and Walmart for the cake which made me laugh. He said that was all he ever knew so he had no clue how to go about planning a birthday part for one baby let alone two.

I couldn't even imagine how Micho was going to react to the dude flirting with me at the store when or if I even told him about it. He was probably gonna want to know what store, how old he was, did I think he was cute he was going to want to know everything. Then after all that he was going to want to go beat him up.

  "What's up? You're being really quiet?" Steph asked me glancing at me and then back at the road. I laughed and then smiled. "Yeah I'm good just was thinking about how the twins aren't going to remember any of this but how happy I am that me and your brother got to do this for them" I said smiling.

   "Can you imagine Nadia and Aidan as teenagers?" She asked laughing shaking her head. I groaned face palming myself. "Stoppp I don't even want to begin to imagining that yet" I said giggling.

  "Noo for real think about it Aidan is gonna be a little heart breaker and so is Nadia. Nadia is already like the prettiest baby girl I've ever seen. And Aidan is already so handsome and his personality is gonna get him into trouble" she said laughing and I couldn't help but join in. "Nadia looks so much like you're brother it's insane she's so pretty her complextion is like wow and she's not even out of her baby days" I said laughing.

   "And to think what's funnier is that they are probably gonna have some of the same teachers as you and Micho had and they have Michos last name oh lord" she said. "You're brother was such a hell raiser" I said giggling.

  "He's going to marry you, no doubt in my mind that y'all are going to last for a really long time, he really really loves you" she said smiling. I blushed nodding.  "I really really love him too Steph" I said smiling resting my head against the car window and thinking about our amazing future.

   When I thought about years from now I saw Me and Micho getting old and grey and getting to raise two of the best and rambucious kids around. I knew they would probably get into their fair share of trouble, and I honestly knew I wasn't prepared for it. But I know me and Micho would make the best parents throughout the years.