Chapter Twelve

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter twelve🔥 Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

When I woke up I frowned when I saw I was alone in bed. Micho had without a doubt went to bed with me last night so why was I all alone in bed. And of course my insecurities started to eat at me and made me start to think a lot of bad things.

Had he left me and the twins. Did he realize that he didn't want me and didn't want to be a dad? I didn't know.

All I could do was hope that I was just being negative like I get sometimes. I sighed and got up and went into the twins room and smiled.

Micho was asleep in the rocking chair with both of the twins tucked safely in his arms. It worried me that he had fallen asleep like this with both of them what would've happened if he had dropped them. I was glad to see that he was taking the responsibility and helping but still it worried me.

I definitely couldn't lie though It made me so happy to see how caring of a father Micho truly was. He could act all big and bad to whoever he wanted to but I knew with the twins around I would began to see the real Micho James that he caught so hard to hide from everyone.

He was so cute when he was aaleep. He looked so peaceful and gentle. Like nothing bad had every happened to him. Like no one had ever hurt him. He was breath taking.

How could someone that was such a whore before be such a amazing person underneath it all. Why would he hide how nice and amazing and caring he really was. I didn't understand guys. They may say girls would do anything to fit in but guys are the same exact way if not even worse about fitting in with the crowd in my eyes.

I could still remember when Micho used to be the slow boy that missed a lot of school. The little boy that was scared of almost everyone around him. He used to get picked on a lot during the earlier years of school and I wasn't sure at what point that had all changed or why but it did.

I could remember when we were a lot younger when his mother would bring him into class and he would beg for her not to leave him because the kids were mean to him. It was sad to watch back then, I was glad that he did toughen up and stop letting people pick on him but it made me wonder what had happened to make him change so drastically.

I still remembered the time where he actually disappeared from school for months it seemed. Everyone had thought he had moved away but the teacher had said he was sick and would be returning any day. It had to of been like four months he was gone from school though, so everyone knew he wasn't really sick and something was going on that the teacher couldn't actually speak on.

He now was smart and amazing and a father and I never would have saw myself with Micho James especially with twins and now actually living together at that. I was hoping things stayed good between us for the twins but in the back of my head I could hear all the negative thoughts on what my brain really thought was going to happen and none of them were good things.

I went over and kissed Micho's cheek causing him to smile and his eyes fluttered open. He smiled even bigger when he saw the twins in his arms. "What time is it?" he asked. I didn't hear the twins wake up I had been so overtly exhausted from the hospital and I had no clue how long he had been in here with them for.

"Ummm 7 A.M." I said and he groaned. "It's to early" he said but then as he bent his head down to kiss the twins head Aidan gave off a tiny little baby smile before trying his best to reach up his little hand jabbing Micho right in the eye. Which was more than surprising. I tried not to laugh but it was really hard not to.

Micho groaned, and as I started laughing at him he couldn't help but join in laughing with me about what had just happened to him. "The little booger jabbed me in the eye" Micho laughed. "He's defiantly his dads son" I said and Micho smiled up at me laughing at my words.

"I hope They grow up to be more like you than me" he whispered making me frown. "Micho regardless of how much you want to degrade yourself you really are an amazing man and father if you weren't you wouldn't have even bothered showing up at the hospital. I knew my words were true but I don't think it helped make him feel any better about himself.

"But I missed out on so much and I can't ever get it back Naveen I won't ever have all the memories that you and others have because I was to busy getting high, partying and having sex" he said making me frown, in no way did I even want to think about how many girls he had probably been screwing over the last nine months of not being around me.

"The past is the past you cant change it now the only thing you can do is move on and try now and be the man and father that you need to be" I said making him shrug a little bit. I wish I could say my own wisdom helped me feel better but they honestly didn't in the slightest.

"I want all those memories you have Naveen" he whispered trying to make me understand his pain. But the fact was I couldn't I had all the memories I had everything he hadn't it would upset me too.

"Well who knows one day maybe you'll get your chance to get all those memories I have for yourself" I said smiling kissing his head and started helping him with the twins. Who knows if he and I would actually stay together long enough to prosper enough to have another baby but I'm sure if we didn't he would eventually find his place and get to experience it with someone else.