Chapter Twenty

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter twenty🔥 Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going of and I groaned. I slowly got up, making sure I didn't wake Micho up. He's been staying here for almost a year now and we both had jobs now and were trying to make enough to get our own place. My dad was being a asshole and him and Micho keep getting in fist fights and its getting out of control. Tina is still staying with us also and she hasn't been able to find a job but me and Micho agreed that she could come stay with us so we were trying to get enough money for three babies and all three of us.

I took a quick shower and pulled on my Walmart shirt and a pair of skinny jeans and my keds. Then I threw my hair up into a pony tail and didn't bother with make-up. I softly kissed each of the twins heads and smiled when Aidan puckered his lips at me and I kissed his little lips causing him to giggle. The twins were two weeks away from their first birthday  yup their 1st birthday is next month.

I picked up Aidan and sat down on the floor with him and fed him his bottle. I laughed when he grabbed the bottle and held it by himself. He was slowly getting better thank god. "Daddy?" he asked me and I gasped. "MICHO!" I yelled which startled Aidan and Nadia. I heard a loud thump which indicated that he had probably just fell off the bed.

He came in and gave me a questioning look. "What's the matter baby are they okay?" he asked and I nodded tears in my eyes. "Then why are you crying love?" he asked confused as he sat down next to me with Nadia in his arms. "He said daddy" I said and Micho grinned huge. "Really?" he asked and I nodded. "Come on baby boy say daddy for me" I said and Aidan gave me a weird look and continued sucking on the bottle.  Great my kid was going to make me sound like a big ass liar to his father.

"Are you sure baby?" he asked and I nodded. "Yes I'm sure Micho you make me sound crazy" I said and got up and placed Aidan in his arms next to Nadia. "Baby that's's not what I meant" Micho said and I shrugged. "I've got to get to work love you" I said and he sighed and placed the twins on our bed and as I was opening the door he wrapped his arms around my waist. The fact that he didn't actually believe me kind of made me feel some type of way but there way nothing else to do but shrug it all off.

I tried not to let anything between me and Micho get to bad because I didn't see the reason to turn something bad into worse. I wanted nothing but good vibes as much as possible between us. I knew it was better to focus on the good rather than the bad, it was just the mature thing to do.

"Micho let go I have to get to work" I said and he sighed. "Nav come on you know that's not what I meant" he said against my neck kissing it lightly. "Stop Micho you meant what you said make sure they get burped and changed please I'll be back later" I said but he didn't let go. "Micho please let go" I said and he sighed and let go. "I love you Nav" he said and I nodded and left.

I tried not to let it get too me like it was but I wouldn't lie that it was hard to do. I always hated leaving if we were fighting but I knew if I stayed we would only say more things to hurt each out of anger and I didn't want that between us.

He and the kids truly were my entire world but it pissed me off when Micho would doubt certain things I would tell him, like I would just randomly make shit up or something, sometimes I just wanted to punch him right in the head, but I also knew violence wasn't the answer to anything.

  I should've been a little more focused on the road though instead of our personal issues because next thing I knew everything went completely dark.