Chapter Thirty-Four

Steph had gotten into my car with me and came back to mine and Michos house with me to help me with the twins. She was trying to keep me sane through this whole thing but that was probably the hardest thing in the world to do in the state I was in.

I couldn't lie I was all fucked up in the head over this. "Hey he'll be normal in no time" she told me sounding like she was trying to convince herself more than reassure me. Every word coming out of her mouth just sounded like a huge kid to me right now. He probably would never remember us or how great we had all been together.

  "Normal! Ya right! He doesn't know who his own kids are Steph! Why didn't you or your mom tell me that before I showed up there!" I screamed. "Mawmy stwp ywllin at auntie Steph" Nadia said pulling on my sweat pants. I hated putting the kids through all this. They should never have to go through something like this no one should. It was an unbearable amount of constant pain.

I wanted my Micho back and I knew that the twins wanted their dad back to normal. This was crazy. To actually know that Micho has absolutely no idea of who the twins were and no idea that we had ever slept together. He was going to go back to his old ways it was just a matter of time really. He would go back to his ways from two years ago back to partying and drinking, doing drugs and having sex with an endless amount of women.

  "Naveen, this happened before... And it took a while but he did remember" she said. "ITS HAPPENED BEFORE HE HURT HIM BEFORE!!!" I screamed angirly. "Yeah but he did remember!" She said louder. ""How could he get away with it and then get way with it again this is all bullshit" I said pissed off. What the fuck was wrong with Moses.

"After how long?" I asked her not sure if I was going to like the answer I was going to get or not. "A year but that's better than him never remembering!" she mumbled. "A YEAR THAT IM GOING TO BE ALL ALONE, A YEAR THAT HES GOING TO SPEND FUCKING ALL HIS OLD DOOR MATES, A YEAR THAT MY KIDS ARE GOING TO LOSE WITH THEIR FATHER!" I screamed angirly slamming my fist into my wall.

I started sobbing uncontrollably this was insane. I didn't want to go trough this. I just wanted things to be the same. I didn't want to lose a whole year with him. I needed him. Our kids needed him. I wouldn't be able to watch and hear about all the disgusting things he's doing all while I raise our children by myself without him in our lives. We needed him to be apart of our lives. It had already been hell without him the last month and a half or so.

   And at that moment I watched as the picture on the wall shook and crashed into the floor shattering the glass. I started sobbing and just sat on the ground glass pieces surrounding me. But I didn't care I was losing everything I had kept shoved into place while he had been in the coma.

"I can't do this all alone again" I whispered scared as hell. "You won't be Nav, you have me, my mom, Zoey and your parents" she said rubbing my back. I sighed and started picking up the glass shards sobbing more violently when I realized which picture I had broken.

  It was our first family photo of me and Micho with the Twins. I had broken it, I cried hurrying to get the pieces up but was just slicing up my hands.

  "Stop it Nav, I'll get it up stop" Steph said pushing my shoulder gently. I dropped all the pieces and ran to the kitchen washing my hands off. I came back in to see  the mess was cleaned up and Steph had already changed and layed the twins down for a nap.

  "Lifes never going to be the same is it?" I asked her as I layed my head on her shoulder. "No honey" she whsipered sadly. "Do you think he's going to remember?" I asked her begging for the truth.

  "Yeah, he has to" she whispered. I sighed sadly staring at the photo in my hands before I grabbed my phone and started texting. "He has his on him right?" I asked her.

  "Yeah, mom set it on the nightstand for when he woke up" she said quietly. I sighed taking in a big breath before beginning my text message.

But I didn't have enough balls to send it so I just tossed the phone aside and sighed, silently giving up.