Epilogue Part 1

SIX YEARS LATER-

Naveen POV-

So it's been six years since me and Micho got married, and the time has been amazing and perfect every second of it. Nadia and Aidan are both almost nine now and oh my lord were they handfuls.

Aidan was the biggest trouble maker around. No matter how hard me and Micho tried he hated staying out of trouble. He acted just like Micho even had his smirk.

Nadia was the sweetest thing in the world. But she was beyond spoiled by Micho whatever Nadia wanted Nadia got, and Jesus did she know it. She was gonna break hearts along side her big brother I knew it.

I bet you're all wondering what was our third babies gender. Well me and Micho had another little boy and named him Alec. He was precious two and a half years behind his brother and sister. Which made him a glorious six years old.

Micho owns his own Mechanic shop now and we are doing amazing. We still live in the house my dad got for me when we were kids. Zoey actually lives next door now with guess who my big brother Simon. Yeah they ended up hooking up five years ago and had a beautiful baby girl named Zarleena. Zoey wanted something crazy and unique like her and it fit. She was three now and she was the sweetest baby alive. Full of giggles and smiles. Simon wasn't exactly short on money so they were both beyond spoiled.

Tina and Deptuty Hood ended up staying together and having a daughter together too and named her Caroline she's the same age as Alec and Max is the same age as the twins of course.

Me I'm happy working as a stay at home mom and spending time with the kids while they weren't at school. They made me happy along side their father. I couldn't of ever imagined my life being this perfect.

*******************

I smiled when I heard the kids getting dropped off by the school bus already fired up yelling. Micho wouldn't be home till after six tonight which meant I had to get the kids done with their homework and get dinner ready myself, even though I knew Nadia would offer to help she always did, it was just her.

Alec was the first one inside running in yelling mommy I'm home like always. Nadia followed and then the door closed so I jumped up looking for my oldest son.

"Where's your brother?" I asked them both shaking my head. Nadia giggled loudly. "He's outside "Spitting his game" " she said making sure to put working his game in quotations.

I laughed and walked to the door to look out the window beside it. There at the other side of the street was my son walking some little brunette girl to her door.

Aidan acted just like Micho in a lot of ways when he was younger which made me both happy and scared at the same time. It worried me that he would put himself into the same position that Micho put himself that. As a parent you want better for your kids. You want them to be better than you were. It scared me that Nadia would stray away and become like the schools slut or something and it scared me that Aidan would become like this major player.

Life was amazing though I couldn't lie about that.

*************************

About ten minutes later Aidan came walking in the front door with this huge smile on his face. I laughed and shook my head with a grin. "What's the big smile about Aidan Drew?" I asked him making him frown at me, and blushing. He hated me calling him Aidan Drew because he hated his middle name being Andrew.

But I'm sure when he gets older hell ditch Aidan for a while and go with Drew because it sounds more aggressive. Micho should be getting home soon so I knew it was about time to start cooking dinner.

"Did you guys have homework?" I asked down the hall to the kids only to be answered with a bunch of groans. "Come on get out to the living room and get it done so I can help while I'm cooking dinner you guys" I said smiling as I began my daily routine.

"What sounds good for dinner?, whose turn is it to pick?" I asked turning to look at the kids who were shooting glares at my baby girl. Who only answered them with a huge smile.

"Okay baby girl come on you get to do homework after come help make what you want" I said smiling at her. "I want spaghetti" she said with a huge smile. She was beautiful, she looked so much like Micho it was crazy she had his dark hair and his big eyes.

I did this little thing for the kids every day I would let one of them ditch homework till after they helped me make whatever kind of dinner they wanted. They liked it and that's what was important. One night Aidan was swearing it was his turn to pick and Nadia got so upset because it was her turn that she called Micho at work to get Aidan in trouble.

*************************

After the spaghetti was done I called the kids to the table and dished out their plates just as I heard Micho pull up into the drive way. I smiled walking to the door to open it for him. He smiled as soon as he seen me like always and leaned down to kiss me softly making the kids ew at us.

"What's for dinner baby?" He asked me smiling at our children all at the table. "Spaghetti!!!" Nadia said with a mouthful of it. He laughed at the her and so did I because it was hard not to. "Good pick baby girl" he said shaking his head still laughing.

"Go get changed baby I'll make you a plate" I said giving his cheek a kiss. He smiled and nodded walking upstairs. I loved being with Micho. Everyday was a routine which I loved. I walked to the stove and scooped spaghetti onto a plate for him and sat it down on the table with a huge glass of milk.

One little thing I had learned about Micho was that he didn't like his drinks or food in plastic anything. Which I found kind of cute. I smiled sitting down at the plate to continue eating and blushed still when I saw Micho's toned tan chest bare and his pajama pants I had bought for him hung low around his waist revealing his toned v line.

No matter how old me and Micho grew, I knew I would always love him. There was no doubt in my mind about that, he was for sure my one true soul mate.

He ruffled both Alec's and Aidan's hair when he walked by and planted a kiss on Nadia's head as he sat down at the dinner table. Most families didn't even sit down together to eat anymore but it was something both me and Micho strongly believed in.

I wanted my children to know that blood will always be thicker than water. When all these other people turned their back I wanted them to know that they could always depend on their parents and their siblings.

"How was your day baby?" I asked Micho glancing up at him making him smile. "It was fine but I love being home with my family nothing beats that" he replied making us all smile. "I love you daddy" Nadia said smiling big at him. He chuckled at our daughter before telling her he loved her more than she could ever love him. Which Nadia strongly objected too.

"How was your day though babe?" He asked. "Boring I did some online work towards my CNA but that's it y'all's dinner stories always beat mine" I said laughing.

"Daddy I made a airplane today in class" Alec said smiling his two baby teeth missing smile. "Yeah? What kind?" He asked Alec. "It was paper , the other kids airplanes were better than mine" he said sadly making me shake my head.

"No way I beat yours was wayyy better than any of those other kids you know why?" Micho asked him. Making Alec shake his head no. "Because your dad was the king of mastering paper airplanes" Micho said making me laugh and the kids all laugh at how dorky their dad was.

I loved this, I loved my family I loved every bit of time I got to spend with them because it was absolutely the best everything about it. I couldn't imagine living in a different life even for a single day.

AUTHORS NOTE:

SORRY THAT I ACCIDENTLY UPLOADED THIS BEFORE I DIDNT MEAN TO IT WASNT FINSISHED NOW IT IS