Chapter Fourteen

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter fourteen🔥 Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

When we got to parenting class for fourth period I was utterly shocked. There was at least 20 students with babies, me and Micho make 22. "Good morning" The teacher said happily. "Hi" I said and Micho nodded at her.

"Please have a seat" Mrs. Roberson said and we did as she said. Parenting class was apart of the daycare system at school, if you wanted to be apart of it you had to take this class to kind of help you learn how to be a parent and the right and wrong ways to go about things. We had gotten about a hour into the class when one of my old friends came stumbling in.

"Tina"I screamed and got up and caught her just as she collapsed into my arms and started crying. "Tina what happened" I asked. "He he took Max" she sobbed.

"Tina who took Max" Mrs. Roberson asked as she called 9-1-1. "Wayne he took Max and beat me" she sobbed. Then police showed up within 30 minutes. I had to admit that the police officer was really young and he was actually really attractive to be honest. "Maam what happened" Deputy Hood asked.

"My ex- boyfriend we got into a fight he he started hitting me he took my car and he took Max my son" Tina sobbed. "What is your licence plate number honey" Hood asked. "It says Maxxy on it" Tina sobbed.

   Tina and I had been friends for a while but never once had she ever let on that her boyfriend had been abusing her throughout their relationship. It was honestly scary to see her to beat up like she was. She had had her baby only a couple of months ago and so it made me sad to hear her going through all of this.

"Okay honey we'll have Max back within an hour I promise how old is Max" Hood asked. "He's only 2 months old and he's sick" Tina sobbed. "Okay honey I promise everything will be okay"Hood said. "Okay" Tina sobbed.

Just like Deputy Hood promised within the next hour, he was walking into the class room with a tiny baby in his arms. He smiled at Tina who was still a mess but once she saw her son you could see how relieved she was to have him back with her.

Tina started sobbing uncontrobally. "Max"she screamed and Deputy Hood gently placed Max in her arms." He's okay Wayne is in jail for kidnapping as well as battery and assault" Hood said. "Thank you so much" Tina sobbed and hugged Hood. "No problem bye Tina bye Max" Hood said and left.

"Tina do you want to go home?" I asked her and she nodded. "Please" she asked and I nodded and looked up at Micho and he nodded and grabbed the twins carriers and headed towards his car.

I walked with Tina and Max and saw that Micho had already strapped the babies into the car thankfully. "I'll sit in back that way you aren't squished" I said and she thanked me and sat up front with Max in her arms. "Um Nav?" Tina whispered. "Ya Tina?" I asked.

"Can I go to your house I don't want to be alone in my apartment" she said. "Of course hun" I said and we headed to my house. When we got there she carried Max and Micho carried the twins inside. "Hey honey oh my god Tina is that you?" My mom screeched and ran over to Tina.

"Honey what happened?" my mom asked. "My ex boyfriend beat me and then he kidnapped Max" Tina said and my mom hugged her. "Honey do you have a place to stay since your parents kicked you out?" my mom asked.

Tinas parents had kicked her to the curb almost as soon as she confided in them that she was pregnant. Mostly because they didn't like Wayne but still nonetheless because she had gotten pregnant as a teenager. They said in no way would they help raise a baby they didn't make which was beyond heartless in my opinion, I could never do something like that to my kids.

"My ex-boyfriend's apartment that's where I've been staying but I don't think I'll be able to any more" Tina said quietly. "Okay we have a spare room you're welcome to use" my mom said.

She was totally talking about the spare room that Micho was supposed to be using but she knew better. She knew he wasn't sleeping in there and for whatever reason she was okay with it and didn't bother to ask or say anything about it. I'm sure my dad still thought that Micho was using it but didn't care enough to actually check to make sure.

"Oh no no I couldn't do that to you thank you for the offer but I can't do that to you" Tina said. "Honey don't argue with me you and Max can't sleep on the streets it isn't a trouble at all so please just accept" my mom said. "Are you sure?" Tina asked.

"Yes hun I'm 100 percent sure" my mom said. "Okay I can pay rent or something" Tina said. "Honey no don't worry about it all you need to worry about is taking care of yourself and that baby, get focused on getting y'all on yalls feet without Wayne's help" my mom said and Tina sighed and hugged my mom. "Thank you so much" Tina cried. "Any time sweetheart"my mom said. "Come on Tina I'll show you to your room" my mom said and Tina followed her.

   I was glad my mom welcomed her with open arms but I knew once my father found out that someone else was living here he wouldn't be happy to say the least. He didn't like people "living off of him" and that's exactly how he would look at this.