{o n e - return}

a/n: warning! mentions of self harm.

~

today was a stressing day, felix went home dreading to sleep but with all the thoughts running a marathon in his mind, he couldn't.

he didn't sleep the prior night before or many other nights before for two years. why am i not moving on from him? he left me.. without saying good bye..

as much as felix was tired and exhausted from the lack of sleep, he couldn't get a good amount of sleep.

all felix could think about was hyunjin whenever he was alone. hyunjin was the love of his life, still is. but he never admits it.

right when his thoughts weren't as much, he was about to take a nap. his phone vibrated in his pocket.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
hey felix, it's been awhile...

felix
hey, mind telling me who you are?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
did you actually forget my number?
this is hyunjin, remember?

why does he have to text at such a wrong time? felix thought. hyunjin had taken a piece of his heart when he left felix to be alone.

felix didn't know how to reply to hyunjin, all the questions he had that needed answers were left unanswered. but now he gets the chance to get answers.

create new contact?
yes | no

do you want to name this contact
hyunjin?
yes | no

felix
why'd you leave? you know how much
i cared for you. how much i loved you.
in fact, was it because i wasn't enough for you?
how in the fuck did you get my number after 2 years?

hyunjin
look, i'm sorry for leaving. if i stayed, my parents would've taken everything away from you and i didn't want that to happen. finding out your number isnt the problem right now. i miss you, can i go over?

felix
im not sure if you want to come over...
im still pissed at you|
im still pissed|
im still pis|
im still|
im|
|
i dont think thats a good idea hyunjin...

hyunjin
okay, see you at school i guess.

felix
hyunjin...
im with changbin now. its been a year
since changbin and i dated.

hyunjin
that little manwhore?|
that little manwh|
that little man|
that little |
that lit|
that|
|
thats great! i sure hope you both are happy.

felix
yeah, it took a long time to get over you.
but im happy now!

hyunjin
that sounded sarcastic felix...

hyunjin
i miss you is all im saying. i know i shouldn't have left without a word

hyunjin
felix?

read.

felix couldn't fall asleep, not getting a good night sleep became a habit. only getting like three-five hours of sleep.