{s i x - rekindling??}

//tw// mentions of self harm and suicide attempts.
!!READ WITH CAUTION!!

hyunjin was at the after school class he attended, catching up on work, making sure he was caught up in his classes. "hyunjin, lets talk." hyunjin's head perked up at the sudden talk.

he looked up to see changbin, hesitantly nodding, "sure." changbin walked off, and the nervous male followed behind the shorter male in front of him.

this led hyunjin to an area he didnt know. changbin obviously knew this area because he led hyunjin there. no one literally came over here since changbin, chan, and felix came here to get air whenever they needed to.

this area changbin led him was dark, and gloomy. not much sun was provided in that area.

"take a seat jinnie," changbin said, chuckling. "i wont bite. you know we used to be close." hyunjin nodded, sitting down on the bench, fiddling with his thumbs.

"things have changed since you left, felix began to hurt himself more often than he used to before you decided to leave without a word.

he depended on you, and on his last string of life about two months later. it seems that chan burst his anger on him.

felix had tried attempting suicide, but apparently, his grandmother's nurses had found him before he even had left.

he lost a lot of blood, was in recovery for a long time. but he has made it this far, along with his grandmother. mimi had like only six months to live last year, but she's holding on.

no one was to blame, he didnt want to live. but as you should know, i dealt with chan and told him to rekindle his brotherhood with felix.

things werent easy on us but much more on felix. no one other than you and i know about how felix lost his mother and that his father isnt himself.

just know that felix's heart doesnt belong with me, it belongs with you." changbin started explaining more of how felix's life has been for the last two years.

hyunjin just sat there, listening to every word changbin said about how felix has been since he left without a word.

~

after explaining, the two went to go head to minho's place since minho was hosting another party there.

it was the second party this week the boys had all went to.

you could say that felix and hyunjin's relationship will be back up soon, but you never know what will happen.

"binnie!" jeongin slurred out, changbin looked at hyunjin with a worried look. the rest of the boys all looked at the open door, surprised to see hyunjin and changbin together.

all the students at the party were also surprised. but didnt mind much.

"where have you been?" jeongin had walked over to the two men that have just entered the home. "dealing with some things. uh... why?" changbin questioned as he held jeongin to keep his balance.

the drunken male had chuckled, "with this." he slurred rudely, aggressively tapping on hyunjin, which had made hyunjin flinch in pain.

but nonetheless, hyunjin didnt mind how rude jeongin was to him.

𝒂/𝒏:: 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕, 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔... 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅.

𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 180 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔!

2023: what in the world was i trying to do? someone tell me.