{t h r e e - disaster}

two class have passed. this is the last class before lunch, hyunjin was dreading to sit next to felix but wooseok beat him to it. ever since he came back, everyone has given him death glares. he doesnt know why each and every student gave him death glares.

"hi, i would like for hwang hyunjin to stand up and please welcome him back to school. and i would like to introduce you all to our new student.." a teenage girl who absolutely looks like hyunjin enters.

"hi, im lucy hwang." she uses her english speaking skills, "or hwang yeji in south korea." she switched to korean.

"hi yeji." every girl shouted out as boys gave her looks of lust and hunger. she may look like hyunjin but to the students in their school, they think hyunjin and yeji arent related.

"i see some death glares being sent to hyunjin oppa. i would like for you all to be kind to him. he had been through a lot the past two years. and if you are bullies towards him, i'll kick your asses." yeji's smile turns into something that gives off an evil look to each student.

"thank you mr. moon." yeji bows with a smile, and heads to an open seat, which is next to hyunjin.

"you may see that today, we are going to draw out a famous film of Shakespeare's play. well, more like draw a picture of each character to 'Romeo and Juliet' and you will work with a partner for this.." the teacher said as he took out some scrap papers, while each student groaned except felix, yeji and hyunjin.

those three loved Shakespeare. so whenever a re-read or assignment for one of the Shakespearean films and novels, felix would get an A on the assignment.

but today, all felix could think about is hyunjin. as much as he wants hyunjin back, but there's no way he could break changbin's heart.

"i will be choosing your partners for this assignment." mr. moon says while taking out a piece of paper. "wooseok and yeji.... hyunjin and felix." all the partners who were assigned to work with each other went to their partners. but wooseok frowned as he wished to work with felix. more partners were revealed.

"shucks. i wish i could work with you wooseokie." felix frowned as he stood up. "i wish too felix. but i dont think mr. moon would let us trade." wooseok also stood up as felix awaits for wooseok to follow him to see hyunjin and yeji.

"let's go see our partners lixie." wooseok drags felix as he groaned. "alright." yeji looks at hyunjin with a frown, "i wish we worked together oppa. you're the only one i know here."

"hi, im wooseok. you must be yeji. as we work together, i would be glad if we got to know each other." wooseok slightly bowed. "hi wooseok. i would be glad to do the same." she stood up and bowed.

"so, i guess we should begin our assignment.." hyunjin says. felix rolled his eyes, but deep inside, he wanted to hug him and tell him that he misses him. "lix... look, im sorry for leaving unexpectedly. my parents, they didn't accept me." hyunjin sighed as he was rubbing his hands together.

"let's just work, and finish it as soon as we can." felix went to get a book for himself along with a packet. hyunjin followed behind, wondering what had happened to the kind felix he knew.

thoughts were swarming hyunjin's mind, felix then broke his trance, "since i have read this a thousand times, i would like to stay at the same pace as you while reading it." hyunjin mumbled, "i read this a thousand times too."

felix's memories of hyunjin had rushed back again, all those times where hyunjin would always follow felix no matter how much felix wanted to be alone.

"bokkie, i know what you will do. im not going to let it happen again. i dont want you to hurt yourself. i want you to give me all of you." i broke down crying as soon as we got to a far distance from our friends.

"i just... i miss my mom jinnie..." i hugged hyunjin like there was no tomorrow. "look yongbokkie, always remember that i am not going anywhere. this is a promise, i wont leave you like everyone else did. none of our friends will leave you.

promise me you wont do these again. i dont want to see that fake smile you force out. because no matter what happens, even if you die. my love will always keep going." he brushed over the new scars i have made.

"dont hide your dark side from me. i dont want you to fake everything around me. that smile you force out, you wont have to do that in front of me."

"bokkie, please remember that im here for you. always will be. i love you." hyunjin doesnt remove his arms from me.

"i love you too jinnie."

felix felt a tear falling from his eye, hyunjin noticed that, wiping away the tear with his thumb. "bokkie... dont cry.." felix tensed up while hyunjin's hand never left his cheek, then began relaxing. as if he and hyunjin never had any problems.

the bell rung, hyunjin quickly removing his hand. which left felix with a slight frown. "lixie, let's go to the canteen." wooseok walked over to the two who just acted like nothing happened. "yeji, come. let's give you a tour of this place." yeji nodded as hyunjin draped his arm around her shoulders.

"let's go see my hyungs." wooseok smiled. "why dont you call me hyung too? im older then you." felix playfully rolled his eyes. "is it because you have a crush on innie, wooseokie?" wooseok looked at felix with huge eyes, "what! no!"

jeongin's been to oblivious about wooseok's feelings for him since jeongin just wants changbin to himself. that may be selfish of him, but he does want changbin to himself.

"hi innie!" wooseok yelled. "hi seokie!" jeongin ran to hug him. its like jeongin is playing with wooseok's feelings without himself knowing. "hi bokkie." changbin snaked his arms around felix's waist. "hi binnie."

"hey jinnie, nice to see you back." minho says. "wooseok!" hongseok ran to wooseok. "hui hyung wants us all together tonight at his place. he says he hasnt seen us for a long time." wooseok mumbled, "sure."

"hi lix, bin." hongseok dragged wooseok back to their group. "so, yeji. is it?" chan looks at yeji and she nods. "my first day here, and all boys drowl over me and give jinnie oppa death glares. need i remind yall, im into girls."

"i heard that mr. moon is letting you all draw out main events of 'Romeo and Juliet', with partners." seungmin points out as he looks at felix. "oh yeah... partners..." hyunjin began to pout, but tried his best not to make it visible.

"whos your partner bokkie?" changbin whispers in felix's ear, and felix trailed his gaze to hyunjin. in which changbin noticed that. "this is a disaster..." hyunjin says as yeji puts him behind her.

"you better try not to do anything stupid, hyunjin. you know the consequences." changbin scornfully says. yeji rolled her eyes, "why cant you just leave him alone? he knows not to do anything stupid. all he wants to fix things with you all. especially with felix.

all he wants is to be with the love of his life. he was miserable for two fucking years. and you wanna take that away from him again? it took his mother a year and a half to see that. his father, he couldnt do anything but to accept him." yeji crossed her arms.

"and you! fix everything before i fucking force you back to your miserable life in LA again." she had said that in fluent english. chan, jisung and felix understood her. and the others, they only understood a bit.

"disaster my fucking ass! kiss my ass. im outta here." yeji walked off as felix and hyunjin made eye contact. hyunjin immediately looked down, breaking the eye contact he and felix made.

im fucking dead.... hyunjin thought.

•••••••
𝒂/𝒏: 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔.

2023 note: please tell me to never write a sad one again. this is so cringe! i don't even know what i was writing. it just came up.