{f o u r - party}

felix had begun answering questions he remembered at the back of his head. working on the project he had already, also drawing out what events happened with the description they got from the book.

as soon as he got to the second most important event that happened in "Romeo and Juliet," suddenly, he got a text from hyunjin and changbin. he opened changbin's message first.

binnie😘

changbin
hi bokkie. theres a party at minho's cousins tonight.
woozi's place. at 7 pm sharp.

felix
i want to get my work finished.
maybe i'll pass this.
also, come over with channie hyun at 4 pm.
and if hyunjin wants to talk, we should hear him out.

changbin
you never come to parties anymore bokkie.
you should, take a break.

felix
alright, i'll come. just as long as im staying sober.

changbin
are you felix?

felix
yes bin, this is felix.
i'll come. but you pick me up.

changbin
see ya soon bokkie.
love you😘

felix
love you too😘

~

hyunjin

hyunjin
hey lix...
since we have to draw out all the important scenes, we really need to finish by monday.
you know how mr. moon is..

felix
hi. we can start tomorrow.
my house at 4 pm. binnie and channie hyung will come also.

hyunjin
will you let me talk? like about what happened to us?
i really wanna talk about..

felix
why cant we talk about it now?

hyunjin
its best if we talk about it in person, lix.

felix
alright. see you tomorrow.

read.

~

felix had gotten ready since changbin called him that he will be heading over as soon as possible.

by the time felix had gotten to his bed, his grandmother's nurse called for him. "felix! changbin's here!"

he stood up, looking in the full body mirror his father got him for his 15th birthday. he remembers everything that day, his mother got him a phone and his father got hin the full body mirror.

"mom, is this really the one i have always wanted?" she nodded. "yes baby, the iPhone 7 you wanted." she pecked my temple. "what did you get me dad?" i looked at him.

he went to the hallway and brought out the mirror. "oh my gosh! these are expensive. you didnt have to do that for me." i felt a tear running down my warm cheek.

"since today is your 15th birthday, we decided to get you the things you always dreamed of having. and today marks the day i gave birth to my baby boy." mom said. "thank you!" i hugged her then dad also joined. "youre welcome son." dad said as he sat behind mom after breaking the hug.