{ e i g h t e e n - the hospital }

a couple of felix's friends had shown up to the hospital. they all gathered in the lobby while waiting for news.

jungkook and namjoon decided to show up together while the others wanted to make sure that they wouldn't overwhelm the dark-haired australian. namjoon looked over at the maknae who was across the room with chan and felix.

while felix was sleeping on chan's shoulder, jungkook and chan were quietly conversing with each other.

the doctors and nurses were talking amongst each other in miyeon's room. (miyeon is felix's grandmother).

miyeon laid on the bed, slowly opening her eyes as she heard the nurses and doctors talking about how much time she really has from the recent things she's been going through.

miyeon also knew that her time was going to come very soon and which is why she had called namjoon to take care of felix and she had signed the papers to make namjoon the legal guardian until felix was ready to go out into the real world.

with her experience of the grief, she knew how much felix would need people who will get him the help he needs, she gave her own guardianship away to someone she trusts with her whole heart and wants him to actually get all the help.

the doctor looked at her and the nurses minhee and sujin were with him and also seoyeon was also there. the three girls really felt like home at miyeon's house.

"miyeon?" the doctor spoke lightly.

miyeon looked at the doctor and weakly smiled, "this is my last hospital visit." she coughed, "please.. make sure felix takes his medications and he's with chan or namjoon."

nurse minhee looked at the person she took care of and tears fell from her eyes, "i'll make sure he's with namjoon or even chan."

the more sujin stayed quiet, the more she felt tears rolling down her face. she couldn't bear seeing someone know their own death and time. but this was her job, to care for the senior citizens and to make sure they are doing good until it was time.

seoyeon looked at minhee and softly smiled, mouthing, 'everything is going to be alright.'

while sujin slowly made her way out of the room because she didn't want the person she took care of all these years to see her cry.

sujin made really memorable memories with minhee, seoyeon, miyeon and felix throughout the years. she didn't want to show her "weak" side. her vulnerable state.

namjoon walked out of the waiting room and went for a walk. he knew what was going to happen and he couldn't be in the same room as felix for a while. just by looking at him, his heart hurt more than it could.

bts's leader continued walking until he saw one of the nurses he had seen at felix's place and walked up to her. opening his arms until he got close to her, seeing that she was crying into her hands while leaning against the wall. she looked up with her teary eyes and went in for a hug.

sujin looked up to see a man whose arms were open and immediately went in for the hugs since his arms were open and cried into his shoulder. her cries were so quiet, she didn't want anyone else to here.

the weight being so heavy, she didn't really care about who it was but as long as it wasn't her best friend minhee, nor minhee's girlfriend. she just cried until she couldn't breathe correctly, until her eyes couldn't open up.

namjoon just held her and inhaled, breath shaking as he exhaled knowing how much pain and how much everything was overwhelming right now.

they didn't know how much time miyeon really had but they knew it was going to be really soon...

namjoon just stood there, holding onto sujin. he made sure to hold onto her a little tighter than a hug as she began shaking and her tears wouldn't stop, her cries getting a little louder than she wanted. but knowing she was in a safe place, she just let herself be vulnerable and broken, removing the facade she had on for the past couple weeks after she saw the signals that the elder, she was taking care of, was nearing her time on earth.

the pain she knew felix was going to be face, it just hurt her even more. she knew how overwhelming the pain was going to be and how it was going to hurt so much, how it was going to effect the highs and the lows in the future since her grandparents were the ones who took care of her until she was 17.

and since then, she knew she wanted to continue also caring for the senior citizens.

***

felix turned around and stretched, opening his eyes. he looked around the room to see chan and jungkook there softly smiling at him.

"where's everyone?" he said as he looked around. "i thought everyone was here."

chan looked at him, "it was getting late. and i told everyone to head home and come back during lunch."

jungkook looked at felix and said, "jin hyung will bring some snacks and food for everyone soon."

felix nodded, rubbing his eyes and yawned. he looked at chan, putting his head back on his shoulder. "is mimi okay?"

chan looked at the younger australian, "we didn't get any news yet. but let's go get some coffee. and look for namjoon hyung."

felix nodded and stayed there for a bit. he then stood up, the other two standing up with him.

"let's go. i'm tired of this hospital." he mumbled.

a/n: sorry for updating so late. i'm stressing about school and trying to pass my classes.

anyways. here's an update. might be short. and i wouldn't know when i'll be updating.