{t e n - arguments or love}

all eight boys had unknowingly met at the mall, hyunjin and jeongin were heading out of the gci section, meeting each other at the entrance. "no, you must take them back." felix had argued back, "this isn't what i asked for. this isn't your way of winning me back."

hyunjin looked at felix, "this isn't my way of winning you back felix, its my way of an apology. for leaving and not contacting you. i plan to win over you differently."

felix scoffed, completely forgetting that one day hyunjin explained why he left. "and what way is that hyunjin? giving gifts?" felix crossed his arms, turning his head to the left. "because it isn't working."

hyunjin closed his eyes, inhaling deeply. "just accept what i gave you. it's all i'm asking." hyunjin bit his lip, unconsciously pinching his forearm. felix stood there, eyes now concentrated on hyunjin.

"why did you disappear? without ever saying goodbye? huh? did you fucking know how much it fucking hurt? where's your explanation? you broke me hyunjin! you broke me."

hyunjin stood there baffled by felix's outburst, "but you still love me, i can see it," hyunjin paused, "i always loved you. always have, always will felix. it's always been you. you, no one else. not even a single person caught my attention....but you. it's you who i love.."

"you promised me you wouldn't leave me, i believed that. you know how much pain it brought me after my mom and my sister. why did you make that promise if you'd leave?" changbin grabbed a hold of felix, "lix, not now. let's just go." felix shook off changbin and went to hyunjin.

"you were the only one who knew what actually happened. you knew it was hard to open up about it, you know why i hurt myself in ways you all wouldn't want me to do."

"god! felix, i left because i was forced to. i explained everything to you, chan hyung and changbin! this, buying the phones, isn't part of wanting you to come back to me. i did this because you all are a huge part of my life, i did this because i care for you all."

felix had tears in his eyes, "i nearly lost it after you left, i ended up in a freaking hospital bed for a month. and where were you? you weren't there, you haven't been there for me these past two years. and that's what hurt me. everything comes back to me, and i hate it. this time it's going to be much harder."

"i know that felix! i know why it hurts, because it hurt me too. it still hurts me, no matter how much i've been told to let it go. i just can't! and you know why?! because i fell in love with you! i loved you too much to even hurt you like that, i had no intentions to do that."

minho was fed up with everything that changed after hyunjin left. "SHUT IT!!" minho yelled, catching all the attention from those around him. "i am fed up with this shit. admit that you miss hyunjin felix. because its clearly true. admit that you still are in love with hyunjin, because we all know that's true."

minho frustratingly sighed, "we knew since the very start, you are head over heels for hyunjin. but after what had happened, you don't want to admit that. its history now. rekindle your relationship and at least become friends. because there isn't any way this friend group is losing any more people. we all have things going on between us, but did that ever stop us for being there for each other? hell no the fuck it didn't.

"we all have had each other since the first week of school, entering middle school. now is not the time to let it all go to fucking waste, we already lost one because of his stupid decisions. we aren't losing another one for one small thing. woojin left, chan went through a lot with his family. he's there for his family and us. he took care of us as he also took care of us. we aren't letting his good intentions go to damn waste. 

"you two better fix this shit before jisung and i leave before hyunjin and the rest do." minho took a deep breathe while jisung was holding onto him, because he nearly took the chance to actually jump on someone. jisung held his boyfriend from behind, afraid of stepping into the conversation. "we are tired of you being in denial about it. i also am sorry for being straightforward, but it had to come out."

minho wrapped an arm around jisung and began walking away from them, "so much for a good hang out." seungmin said, walking behind minho and jisung. chan looked at the two in front of him, "try and fix it soon. we don't want everything to fall apart again." with that he had left.

changbin looked at jeongin then felix, "felix baby, let's get you home." felix looked up, catching a glimpse of hyunjin as he turned his gaze to changbin. "okay binne."

they all went their own ways, chan and seungmin stayed behind with hyunjin and jeongin. "you must choose between arguments and love, you can't have both. rekindle your relationship, or else i'd have someone book you a flight to paris for a years long time." chan said, "i have close family friends at the airports."

hyunjin nodded, knowing already that he could get banned with one word from chan to the family friends he was talking about. he knew he'd have to sort things out with felix right away before things are unable to be repaired.

~~~

"why did he have to return?!" felix yelled, walking back and forth in a fast pace. pulling on his hair, frustrated about what hyunjin had done. although, he knew hyunjin was being apologetic and caring, he couldn't deal with all the flashbacks he'd been getting.

all those times he and hyunjin were enjoying and conversing all their secrets that one new years night near the han river. everything came down to felix again, pain is what it brought to him.

"everything was alright when he was gone, why did he have to return?" he fell down to his knees, crying. changbin rushed over and embraced him. "why binnie? why?"

"i don't know why bokkie, i don't know." changbin rubbed small circles on his boyfriend's back, nuzzling his face into his neck.

"everything will be alright.." felix knew everything will be alright but he knew there would be some consequences.