Contractual Obligation

After passing four punishable hours, Gabriel let me go, and I didn't waste any time getting dressed up. When I was finally decent enough, I faced Gabriel, who looked just immaculate before our "fun" time together. Every time my eyes land on him, my heart skips a beat, and I long to be as close as I can be, no matter the consequences.

"I have arranged the car for you, and the driver will drop you directly at your house." He informed me stiffly, and my will to be strong began to shatter.

'Fine.' I answered him back coldly, saying that he had not only bought my body but also marked my soul.

'Just fine? I know you are very furious and wish to kill me. Remember this: Whatever happened now is for your good. I did it to protect you.'

'Protect me? Are you fucking kidding me? You raped me. After that, you dared to tape our so-called session. Why stop there? Am I right? You blackmailed me into signing a contract to hand over my life to you! Protect my ass!' I bellowed the words and let out a derisive snort at his explanation. Come on! You believe me, right? Who gives such a ridiculous clarification?

Gabriel didn't comment; he placed his finger on the bottom of his lips and let out an exaggerated sigh, then stood there like a statue, just staring at me. In the background, the clock was ticking loudly with every clockwise tick, and the long stretch was becoming unbearable.

'Argh! Forget it. I am leaving now.' I ended our conversation and went towards the exit; surprisingly, when I twisted the door knob, I found that it was still locked. Giving him an elaborate eye roll, to which he replied with his signature smirk.

One thing I can say with complete surety is that Gabriel Slate is an exhausting, frustrating, ungrateful, and obnoxious man. Why am I waiting for him to touch and take me again? He has this certain kind of alluring aura that can make anyone strip off their clothes and bow down in submission. Most disturbingly, after submitting oneself to his mercy, no one can object or stop him from using it as per his choice. Who is Gabriel Slate?

His playful countenance was replaced with a desirable look. It was incredibly effective. I bite my lips to control the overflowing lust rushing through every vein in my body. With all my strength, I broke the contact from his penetrating green eyes and steeled myself for incoming pouncing. Rather, I heard a click sound, and the door automatically opened, and I gave him my befuddled look. Gabriel just smirked and exited his office.

Coming to the executive elevator, I tried to speak up, but the words were caught in my throat. A few seconds later, we both entered and stood there in silence while we descended to the basement area. A black BMW car pulled in front of us, and Gabriel pulled the passenger door for me. This hot and cold treatment left me utterly drained of all my remaining energy. Not wanting to continue this strange interaction further, I simply climbed in, and the driver drove the car in the direction of my house.

Reaching home, I went to my parents to announce the job offer, which I accepted and which they were very happy about. I faked a smile at them because inside I was shattered. The ping from my phone alerted me, and I opened the text message that Gabriel sent, stating that it is good that I reached home safely and that he can't wait to start a new day with me tomorrow. Two words describe this text message. Creepy and weird. He is certainly keeping tabs on my every move, and in the coming days, he will leave no stone unturned when it comes to controlling and punishing me.

Again ignoring him, I stripped off my clothes and took a long, hot bath to remove all his essence from my body. No matter how much I scrub my skin, his touch will linger forever on my skin and soul. Rolling angry tears down my cheeks with now my clean red skin is the reminder of this day. Drying off, I skip dinner and put on my silky black nightgown, dreading the next day.

My mind was reeling with everything that had gone down with Gabriel. His touch was rough and forceful, but the passion and desire were undeniable. I felt empowered because I know that he will do anything to keep me in his life. Maybe even pay with his life. I believe that he might be actually in love, which he describes as obedient and submissive. Now that my mind is free from his control, I can begin to think clearly, and I am pretty sure that revenge will soon be mine.

Right on cue, my phone pings and blinks, alerting me to another text message from Gabriel. Not surprisingly, he has rented me a two-bedroom apartment; obviously, the expense will be covered by the company, which means him. He "requested" that I move into the new place by the end of this week. N The nerve of that green-eyed man—I would love to give a piece of my mind to that shit. Too bad for helpless me; I have to obey due to the contractual obligations. Take my side pillow. I stuffed my face in and screamed like a banshee, realizing the trapped resentment and irritation deep in my heart. Never met such an infuriating man in twenty years of my life.

Keeping aside the accumulating anger, my body began yearning for Gabriel, and I desperately need him inside of me. With his perfectly sculpted muscles rubbing and slamming against my curvy ones and his controlled yet pleasurable pace, I can't believe that I am accepting his influence over me. I wished he had climbed up through the window of my bedroom, flipped me on my all-fours, and entered in one swift and forceful move. Goosebumps rose on my skin; instinctively, I went to the window and saw my mysterious man. He was standing under the streetlight and staring in my direction. Grinning like a vixen, I pushed my hand into my night pants and my wet snatch. The mystery man's posture changed from stoic to restless in a nanosecond. Twisting my lips into a naughty smile, I left him standing under the glaring lights and went to my nice, cozy bed. Removing the gown, I inserted a vibrator inside of me and felt the pleasure of blissful release. Tomorrow, the game of cat and mouse will begin.