Devour Me

A hauntingly beautiful song sprang from the speaker, taking me into the fold of its rhythm. Gabriel gently wrapped his hand around my waist, while the other one he caught in his and entangled our fingers together. Moving fluidly and in sync with the music, I found myself lost in the moment. This time Gabriel didn't have to express what he was feeling in his cryptic language. The song was filled with such enticing beckoning that its lyrics gave me the answers to the questions that had puzzled me for a long time. His eyes were filled with such fierce emotions that I couldn't bear to gaze upon them and decided to break the silence.

'What's with the dance?' This is the second time I found myself swinging in his arms. One can dwell on it when the person is Gabriel Slade.

'You are the most frustrating woman I have ever encountered in my life. There are some feelings I am unable to describe when they come to you. You intrigue me, and I can't stay away, no matter how much you enrage me.'

'I tried to let people in, but the result was a shockingly life-threatening situation. It's okay. I don't expect you to understand my feelings. I firmly believe that feelings can't be duplicated. Like a mirror, those feelings reflect and mirror the emotions of others. After all, it takes two to tango. It comes down to a flight or fight response. In the past, I fought incessantly for the survival of relationships. Nevertheless, the men I was involved with chose flight over fight.'

Gabriel didn't reply merely by staring into my golden-brown eyes. I can see the wild, unexpressed emotions in his eyes. Pulling me in, Gabriel changed our position as he placed one hand on my cheeks while another glided down to my left leg. Lifting and wrapping it around his waist, Gabriel teasingly brushes his lips against mine. Sucking in a sharp breath, he took me by surprise, mostly because he is the only thing that makes my blood sing with uncontrollable fervour.

The need to touch him was all-consuming. Entwining my fingers in his thick black hair, I pressed my body firmly against his and tenderly slid up and down, my aching loins brushing against his hard skin. Amused at my naughty act, he lowered my upper body and ran his lips over my neck until they reached my ribcage. Tugging me back to my original position, his green eyes were gleaming with thirst as they hungrily loomed over every inch of my body. From my dizzy head to the tingling toes

Removing myself from his grasp, I placed my hands on his well-built body and pushed him away. I walked into the kitchen with my back turned towards Gabriel, but added an extra spring to my hips, hoping to excite him. I was heaving the refrigerator door open and standing there, taking in the cold air on my warm face when a hand grabbed my neck from behind and dragged me away.

'You always love to relentlessly tease a man. Don't you, Fins? Shame that after taunting with your irresistible charms, my dear Safina just disappeared.'

'Why? Are you following me and keeping an eye on my every move? Do you like watching as I seduce another man?'

'I am warning you, woman; don't push your luck. I don't take threats very well.' The hold on my neck turns tighter as well as more excruciatingly painful. My hand flew over, trying to free myself from his death grip, but the hold grew stronger, causing difficulty breathing.

'I know your secret. You were so turned on while watching me take someone else's cock in my mouth. A loud crack echoed across the silent kitchen. Gabriel let go of my neck, and he slapped the right side of his face with brutal force.

'Fuck! Damn! I will kill you, retarded bastard!'

"It is time to teach you an important lesson."

Gabriel tore my top in one swift move. Stunned, I was ready to escape, but anticipating my reaction, he grabbed my waist and ripped the pants button. Wiggling in restraint, Gabriel cupped my left boob and squeezed it unbelievably hard. The ache in my pussy grew as my legs trembled with desire. Abruptly, Gabriel lifted me over his shoulders and strode promptly into the bedroom. My ass hit the soft bed when he slammed me down inappropriately and proceeded to strip off his clothes. I realised I had made the mistake of antagonising Gabriel, and a part of me warned me to get out and save myself, while another part of me yearned to be mercilessly fucked. I chose the former and made an attempt to run off; as soon as I got up, Gabriel seized my ankles and dragged me down on the bed.

Still holding my legs, he pushed them wide open, placing his gloriously naked body between them. My pussy happened to be getting wetter as I eyed his erection. It was dangerously huge, and from its perfect mushroom-shaped tip, it leaked pearly liquid, tempting me to suck it clean.

Letting go of my legs, he pulled my hands and brought me towards his stiff cock. Grabbing my hair, he forced his cock into my mouth with an iron grip on my hair. Gabriel slowly began fucking as I choked on his length. I should feel total humiliation and persistently remonstrate against it, but he tasted so good that my need took over. Taking hold of his ass, I sucked his dick shamelessly, tongue-tonguing his silky bulging head as I drooled over its saltiness.

Gabriel's sexy groans pushed me over the edge, and I couldn't stop my pussy from getting wetter and achier. Stuffing his huge cock deep into my throat, I choked and gasped for air. Cruel as he is, Gabriel blocked my airway and ruthlessly fucked my throat. With my hair under his control, I was unable to shift my head along with it. My hunger for his cock became necessary for survival.

I was extremely aroused, my blood boiled with primal lust, and I needed his cock buried deep into my juicy slit. Feeling randy, I inserted my finger and stimulated my throbbing G-spot. The arousal was addictive, and holding my pleasurable moans was impossible. My head was buzzing as the pressure in my chest built up, yet I was not near my release. Gabriel instantly ceased fucking my mouth and tugged on my hair, signalling me to suck his delectable, thick shaft.

Obeying his unspoken request, I bobbed my head up and down rhythmically, but my act turned exuberant when he repeatedly slapped my face.

Plucking his cock out, he choked my throat and leaned down as his hot breath soothed my sore face.

"You like getting slapped around like a dirty whore." Yes? Answer me.' Squeezing my throat tighter, I barely could utter a sound, yet he forced the word yes out of me.

'Good little bitch. What is this? Fuck! You are soaking wet. Want my cock inside your hungry pussy?'

'Yes!' Rather than being pleased with my answer, Gabriel smacked my face again and left behind a burning sting. Damn! My control has been destroyed, and I would readily sell my soul to have his cock fuck the life out of me.

"Say please, you fucking bitch."

'Please! Gabriel, please fuck me."

'Grovel more, and I might give you what you want.'

"I am begging you." Please!'

I automatically latch onto his dick and sucked as if my life depended on it. Gabriel's guttural sounds were shooting tiny vibrations inside the sensitive areas of my cunt above my head. Whimpering on his cock, Gabriel spread my legs wider and inserted his two thick fingers against the G-spot. Before giving me a chance to enjoy the fullness, Gabriel expertly drilled my quivering pussy as I was lost on cloud nine.

Picking up his pace, Gabriel fingered me savagely, for it was extremely unbearable and forcing my release to be on the edge. Digging my nails into his skin, I returned the favour and blew his cock eagerly. Twisting my hair in his right hand, I was able to sense him getting stiff with buried fingers as he fucked me viciously. For the first time, I will be able to enjoy orgasming with my partner. Right up the queue, I squirted on his hand, whereas Gabriel shot loads of his creamy cum into my mouth.

Swallowing his hot cum, I looked at him with my watery eyes and saw that he was as flushed as me. Grinning, Gabriel cupped my chin and kissed me passionately.

'This time when I fuck you, the whole neighbourhood shall enjoy your screams for mercy.'