Blackmail

I look around myself, thinking of several ways to escape, but the options are nothing. Well, at least that cup of tea was very delicious. I desperately wanted to punish him, but I was stumped, for no interesting ideas formed in my mind.

"Safina, before you sign the paperwork, I want to let you know that escaping me will be impossible." "I am a very possessive man, so try not to repeat your past stupid mistakes," Gabriel warned coldly, leaving behind a trail of shivers on my spine.

Alright. This person is vexing me on a very large scale. Nobody ever insulted or controlled me in my entire life. Not even with my abusive ex-boyfriend.

'Oh! One more thing that you should be aware of is that when you commit a mistake, you are ready to be punished severely, my love. He looked deeply into my eyes, making sure that I obeyed his wishes to avoid further "miscommunication."

'You are fucking insane. Slavery? You can't talk to me like that or order me around.' I barked at him, furious at his audacity to bring up such terms. This man is mercurial—too much for me to handle.

My chair skids against the floor, getting ready to fly away as quickly as my legs can take me.

But, of course, he predicted my moves, and with one swift motion, Gabriel stood in my path, glaring at me. His eyes are amazing—so green and expressive that my heart began to flutter at a very quick pace.

"Where do you think we're going in the middle of our conversation?" Gabriel asked slowly.

'Conversation? It is more like you are barking orders at me. I am done listening to your narcissistic views about controlling my fate and being an obedient slave to you.' I poked my finger into his chest as I lashed out angrily at his revolting request.

He didn't budge or make any sort of signal, causing me to be more frustrated and irritated. Though his chest is hard and muscular. Geez! Control yourself, woman! I just stepped around him and was ready to leave. Far away. Alas! There was no future without him controlling me. He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall.

'I warned you not to push me away. Now I must punish you and drill that mind about my importance in your life.' He said it so promisingly, stirring a deep fear in him.

With one abrupt move, he tore off my top, exposing my black bra to him.

"What the hell?" I whimpered, and he answered me by lightly slapping my face.

'Don't say that I didn't warn you, Safina.' He pulled my hair and kissed my lips harshly. The kiss should repel me instead of making my legs wobbly. I never hated myself this much as I do right now.

He twisted my body carefully to avoid further pain to my injured back, backing me towards the wall. He ripped off my bottom, ready to mark my bare flesh with him.

'Damn! You have a sexy ass. Your pale skin would look so much better with an angry red mark afflicted by my hands.' Gabriel whispered into my ears and, without warning, spanked my ass hard. I cried out in pain, but he spanked my ass twice as a reply. It was so fucking painful, yet wetness was pooling between my legs.

'Mm. I can smell your arousal. No one will come between us anymore. You belong to me, Safina," said Gabriel. Not waiting for my permission, he sank deep into me by moving my pants to the side. He was pounding on me furiously without pausing or letting me adjust to his size. I begged him to stop, but instead, he punished me with harsh words and harder slaps on my ass. I couldn't help but keep coming hard with each thrust. The wet sound was so erotic that it made my moan louder after each thrust.

He pulls my face towards him, taking my mouth in his as he swallows the sound of my lust. I have never felt this aroused before in my life. With a final bang, he came hard inside me.

I was so tired that I wanted to lie down and sleep on the floor, but he swung me in his arms and cleaned our intimate parts.

"Safina, drink this." You feel better. Gabriel ordered, pushing a glass of juice towards me, which I drank in one go.

"Now I want to sign this paper, and this is an agreement where I will pay you generously but you will remain with me always."

"Are you insane?" I will never sign that ridiculous paper.

He anticipated that reply from me, which he answered by smirking evilly at me.

"If you don't sign this paper, then I will release our little love video to the whole world." Can you feel my shame and shock? What will you do if you are being exposed and humiliated by anyone?

'No! This is a joke. I exclaimed with my heart stuttering in my chest and a loud accusing voice pounding in my head.

'Sorry love. It is real.' Gabriel said coolly. He got up and played the video for me on his laptop.

'You taped me! You bastard. I will kill you.' I launched my attack on him, but he caught my hand, pressed my body on his desk, and twisted both hands behind my back.

'I love having you in this position too. You look so damn sexy. Anyway, I have cameras everywhere, and even if you destroy this video, I still have a backup drive hidden away from everyone. Obey me or I will make you.' He said his last words threateningly, causing my eyes to water with shame.

'Don't cry. I have waited so many years for you, and I am not planning to ever let you go. Hence, such extreme measures are being taken.' Gabriel spoke softly to me, concluding that statement with a gentle kiss on my cheek.

Gabriel slammed the papers against me and turned towards me, asking me to sign while holding me in the same position. I said earlier that I would get revenge for making me wait, but now I have changed my mind. Now I will avenge myself by punishing him for treating me like trash. First, I will play by his idiotic rules and then make him feel bad by taking away the things he cares about. Me.

With a heavy heart, I signed the agreement, which made him truly happy. He described his happiness by exposing my body as he stripped away my remaining clothes, and in the very same position, he entered swiftly from behind, slamming forcefully as he claimed what was his.

Truth be told, I do belong to him.