Under Charmer's Trap

Not wanting to raise suspicion, I slowly inserted my hand into the right pocket and pressed the record button. Thank goodness that I had the sense to create a shortcut to the app on the main page of my phone screen.

'Why did you use the method of blackmail rather than approaching for a coffee date?" I am aware the recording is on, and I did my best to be formal and not show any emotions in my tone.

'Because I knew you would run away at first chance. Fins, you have a major trust issue. I don't blame you entirely, but I sympathize with your feelings. Gabriel replied quickly, as though he were aware that I would ask this particular question.

'Don't blame me entirely. Are you insinuating that it is my doing? And the reason for my trust issue is me?' My calming façade started to crumble, and the suppressed rage was shooting out like a barrel of a machine gun.

'Hm ... Defense mode is on. Safina, we are together for the long haul. You should start trusting me.' Amused by the outburst, Gabriel spoke calmly, yet his eyes were twinkling with mock laughter.

'Trust you? You forced yourself upon me and blackmailed me into signing a slavery contract. Look who's talking.'

'Let's put this running mouth to better use.' Gabriel grabbed my waist and locked his lips with mine. Momentarily, I forgot everything, and my hormones were screaming Gabriel's name. His one kiss promises a thousand dirty adventures. He turns on my wild animal side. Losing myself in his taste, I grabbed his thick black hair and deepened the kiss. Our tongues were clashing in sync, and the intensity was burning brighter and hotter. Lifting me in his arms, Gabriel slammed us against the wall without breaking our heavy breath kissing.

'Are you okay?" Did I hurt your back? Gabriel broke the contact and watched my face with genuine concern.

I felt stumped and unable to voice my thoughts; he has bloody dual personalities, and I just can't keep up. Everything is jumbled up, but I can make out what is what. My thinking came to an abrupt end when I felt my feet touching the ground. I jerked my face toward him and kept staring at him with a puzzled expression.

'We should get out and have some lunch. I happen to know a great Chinese restaurant just a few miles from here.' Fixing his clothes, Gabriel spoke in an emotionless tone, obviously avoiding my eyes.

'Fine. Could you give me some time to get freshened up?

'Yes. Sure. Do you need me to show you where the washroom is?

'No. Give me the directions. I will find it on my own.' I replied to him casually, waiting impatiently as he provided me with the directions.

Hurriedly, I walked, and after a few turns, I managed to find the washroom. Locking the door behind me, I quickly withdrew my mobile phone from the back of my pant pockets. Unlocking my screen, I checked to see whether the recording was on. Thankfully, it was, and I pressed it to play. Hearing for a few seconds, all I manage to record are the last few lines of our lunch conversation. I pressed the back button and scrolled over all the recordings. There was only one recording available for today. I played it, and only two words were recorded from the beginning of our conversation, which was "Why did...".

My mind was blank, and I turned to glance at myself in the mirror. I was standing there like a statue for minutes, and without warning, the fury deep in me began to boil. Gripping my hands tightly, I slammed them against the tiled wall repeatedly. What kind of twisted game is the lady of fate playing with me? It is so mind-numbingly unbelievable. No one will trust my words when I explain her situation. All I can see is a devastatingly handsome, green-eyed devil who played me like a skilled violin and made me dance to his sexual tunes. I will kill that scheming, two-faced bastard. Damn him to hell.

'Safina? Everything alright in there?' Gabriel's worried voice passed through the door. Rolling my eyes, I took several deep breaths. I can't show him my weaknesses, or else he will keep playing mind tricks on me.

Twisting the doorknob, I slid the door open and gave him a brief smile. Gabriel's eyes briefly skimmed inside the room and quickly searched for any suspicious activity.

'Shall we proceed to the restaurant?" I am starving, and I can hear my name being called in those vegetable rolls.' With another fake smile plastered on my face, I spoke to him casually, but the anger in my eyes was burning brightly. Twisting another smug smile on his face, Gabriel arched his right eyebrow amusingly and gestured for me to follow.

Rolling my eyes, I flicked my red hair on his face and walked out on him. I urgently need some space from him and oxygen-filled air to breathe. No sooner had I taken two steps ahead when, out of nowhere, Gabriel caught my wrist and yanked me towards him. Before I had time to react, he thrust against the passage wall across the washroom. I was grinding my teeth and about to bite his head off when he kissed my lips hard. A sweet, tempting tremble passed through my body, and I just submitted myself to him. Gripping his body tightly, I deepened our tongue-rolling wild kiss. Feeling my encouragement, Gabriel smashed our hungry bodies together and kissed with equal amounts of passion. His left hand pushed into my hair and gripped it roughly, turning me into a bitch in heat. I bit his lower lip, causing him to groan like a deranged animal, and he slid his hand from his hair to my delicate throat. Gripping my neck, Gabriel chokes my windpipe lightly. My eyes are open, and I stare into his green ones lustfully.

He gazes at me back intensely with his nose flaring angrily, and the hold on my neck gets stronger. Gasping for air, my hands flew over him, helplessly trying to remove the death grip, but strangely, it was extremely arousing. I let go of my hands and surrendered myself completely under his control. My pants were soaking wet, and my pussies were aching to be taken by him. I know what he sees in my face, and he likes what he sees. He was just as turned on as I was, and he kept his hold on me firmly. After a few moments, the oxygen supply to my brain was blocked, and I began to faint. Gabriel instantly let go of his and allowed me to breathe the heavenly air. Clutching my chin, Gabriel kisses me again for a long time, and then after it, he rests his forehead against mine. He breathed in deeply and closed his eyes, both hands clasping my cheeks.

I don't understand what has happened now, but I am sure there is more to Gabriel Slade's story. And I am about to find out what he is hiding under his controlled freak sleeves.

'Shall we go for lunch now?" Gabriel locked his sex-hungry eyes in mine and politely asked me the question, but, in my mind, only one hunger is making me starve.

As if reading my mind, Gabriel winked at me saucily before taking my hand and guiding us out of the apartment.