𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒.

SWEET SORROWS...!
( 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏 )

. . . . 🍰 . . . .

𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗹𝘆𝗺𝗽𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀...!!
( the lost hero──── 𝒕𝒍𝒉.. )

i. 𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴..! -- 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖇𝖊 𝖆 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓

ii. 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴 : 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒔! 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒔! 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒔!

━ 𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗀, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽. ━━ 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲

SYNOPSIS !!

━━━ 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨...

ANDROMEDA JOHNSON was not a happy camper. In less than twenty-four hours she'd realized her mother was a total bitch, discovered her boyfriend had been stolen in the middle of the night, and the lilacs she'd been struggling to keep alive for months had died.

Saying she was upset didn't exactly cover it. The worst part of it? After a few days, the green-eyed girl had blatantly refused to bring up his disappearance. That was when her friends and family had started to get worried. They had continued egging her on with questions until one day, she snapped.

Deciding locking herself in her cabin for weeks was the best option, she went for it. Many questions were going around camp, but one answer was clear: Andromeda Johnson was not socializing anytime soon.

The day Hera had sent Annabeth Chase a vision, was the day a small spark of hope had lit itself inside Andromeda.

ALABASTER TORRINGTON had officially fucked up. He'd managed to ruin the only good thing in his life by trading it for a taste of revenge. When he'd joined Kronos's side in the Titan war, he'd expected his siblings to find out. But nothing felt worse than the look of betrayal on their faces as they saw him charging into battle. On the opposite side of the bridge. From two girls specifically. Andromeda and Lou Ellen. If he could rewind time and erase the looks on their faces from his memories, he would.

He'd had nothing to live for, after that day. The day the Titan's fell to olympus. The day Alabaster lost Andromeda and Lou. After being exiled from Camp Half-Blood, only one thing had clouded his mind. He'd managed to find one person that caused all his problems. Percy Jackson. His dislike towards the son of the sea had already been set from the day he'd found out he'd been chasing after his sister's heart. He could have chosen any camper, but no. The asshole just had to have feelings for his half-sister, Andromeda Johnson.

The flames of envy only grew, as he'd chosen it was him who'd separated the siblings. Perseus Jackson had been the one to support the wretched gods and become the savior they'd wanted him to be. Their puppet.

Months had soon passed on, and his family had never once skipped his mind. But much to his fortune, he received a special message. It claimed he'd become a part of a prophecy, and be reunited with his loved ones. Not wanting to pass up the chance of redemption, he'd accepted without a second thought.