[ 06. ]

II vi. the ex-brother... II

ANDROMEDA'S eyes snapped and she yelled, "ugly eye!" before continuing to wave her arms in front of her face and scream her lungs off.

"Ow," A voice from in front of her said. "That's my ear, Romie."

Immediately stopping, her eyes darted around her. She was up in the sky again with the group. Leo was in front of her, clutching his ear in pain and mumbling curses under his breath.

"Dude, I told you we should have just knocked her out until we got there." An annoyed voice spoke from behind her.

Andromeda frowned, mouth open, slowly moving her head. "Who the hell──"

When she caught sight of the person, she screamed again. Immediately moving forwards, she wrapped her arms around Leo's head. "Get me away from him! Get me the fuck away from him! I can't──"

Festus swooped downwards (from Leo's temporary blindness) and back upwards, moving in a zig-zag pattern. Everyone onboard screamed.

"Someone grab her before I crash!" Leo yelled.

Two arms wrapped around Andromeda and she was pulled into someone. The familiar scent of cinnamon enveloped her and she bit back another yelp. No. He couldn't be here.

"Alabaster?" She peeped. "Is that you?"

The deep sigh from behind her gave her a clear answer and she felt her horror wash away, anger taking its place. She shoved his arms off her and moved away from the comforting scent of her brother. "It is you."

"Romie──"

"Don't call me that." She snapped. "You lost that privilege when you...when you...just don't call me that."

She didn't care if she sounded like a pouting child. He just appeared out of nowhere and stepped into her life expecting her to handle this maturely?

Before Alabaster could try and reason with her, another groan was heard from the back. Jason had woken up. "What happened? Where are we? Who's this?"

"It's okay," Leo said. "We got away, but you and Rom got banged up pretty badly. How you guys feeling?"

"How did you-the Cyclops-"

"Leo and his new friend ripped them apart," Piper said. "They were awesome──"

"Who's the new guy?" Jason had a small frown on his face, staring at Piper's hands wrapped around Alabaster's waist.

Alabaster turned, "Alabaster Torrington. Son of Hecate."

"More like Ala-bastard." Andromeda grumbled.

The brunette narrowed his eyes. "Why you──"

"Hey! Both of you need to calm down and let me finish the fucking story." Piper glared. "Got it?"

The grumbling coming from the Hecate siblings gave Piper an answer for her to continue. "Where was I. Oh yeah, Leo was crazy good with the machines and smacking all the cyclops's! Alabaster was pretty cool too with his sword. By the way, did you guys know Leo could summon fire?"

"It was nothing," Leo said quickly.

Piper laughed. "Shut up, Valdez. I'm going to tell them."