55

ASTRONOMY TOWER

TW: sexual content

_____________

I broke the kiss, because I didn't want to let it escalate so quickly, and looked at Fred straight in the eyes, with his hands still around my waist.

"Don't hurry up that much, Freddie, we have all the time in the world."

"Are you saying I'm gonna have all of you for me the whole night?" he whispered, with the little sparks shining in his eyes sending tingles all over my body and making me already feel weak.

"Maybe..."

He clicked his tongue, amused, and turned around to examine closely the things on the floor, sitting on the blanket and grabbing the champagne bottle. I followed him and sat in front of him with the view surrounding us. While I took the glasses to serve us a drink, Fred's eyes focused on the beautiful view of the mountains and the black lake being covered by the starry sky we had before us.

"I think I'm seeing one of the constellations..." he announced in a whisper, pretty stunned by the view. I lifted my eyes briefly, following his to quickly distinguish the brightest star.

"That's the Canis Maior constellation, the brightest star is the one Sirius is named after," I said in a little murmur, putting some of the food closer to him so he could pick whatever he wanted. "If I'm not wrong, the Orion constellation is closer to that one."

Fred looked back at me genuinely surprised.

"How do you know all that?"

"I took Astronomy for five years." I snorted, obvious.

"What did you got in the OWL?"

I tightened my lips. I don't like bragging about my marks.

"An Exceeds Expectations..."

He rolled his eyes with a little smirk on his face. "Of course you did, you smart-arse."

"Oh, shut up!" I pushed him slightly making him chuckle. "It's not like you aren't a bloody swot as well even though you try to pretend you aren't."

"Wait, what?!" Fred burst into laughter, grabbing two grapes and throwing them in the air to catch them in his mouth. "Lilith, I got three OWLs. I'm many things, but a swot isn't one of them."

"OWLs don't dictate how smart you are. You and George are better in Charms and Potions than what you want to admit."

"Not at all..." he snickered again.

"Yes, you are. You passed those two OWLs which were incredibly difficult and I still remember how you beat me at Charms in Third Year."

"Bah! But I can't beat you at Potions."

"Of course you're not going to beat me at Potions, Fred. But aside from the exams, your in-class tasks are always between the top ones and Snape has never made you repeat a potion. Don't think I haven't noticed."

"You are gonna make me blush..." he giggled again, looking genuinely flattered. "Georgie and I are used to having people telling us we're a waste of brain cells."