Gone and betrayal

Roses pov

"Bella who did this to me?" I asked choked up and she holds me tighter.

"I'm so sorry Rose but it was Alice." She says and I can't help but sob into her arms as she comforts me.

"I can't believe her." Emmett says with fury.

"He's gone now." Bella says soothingly playing with Roses hair.

"How?" Carlisle asked curiously.

I moved my gear from Bella and looked around everyone was curious. When I looked at Bella I pleaded with my eyes.

"I killed him again." She says.

Bellas pov

"Won't they know it was you?" Paul asked concerned.

"No. I covered my tracks. They couldn't tell it was me. No scent. Also I left a little souvenir of who might have done it." I say smirking.

"Who?" Jasper asked curiously.

"Oh lol bit your a genus." Peter says laughing and everyone looked at him wondering what happened.

"Jasper remember you had something hidden from Maria?" I ask looking at him curiously.

He stands there thinking for a bit and then the moment finally hits him what I did.

"Oh god. Your brilliant." Jasper says pulling me into his arms.

"What did she do?" Cauis asked curiously pulling me close.

"When I left Maria's camp I took something of hers and left a replacement." Jasper starts.

"I took it and planted it on Royce. It looked like he ripped it off Maria." I say with a smirk.

"Won't they know it's not her?" Marcus asked concerned.

"Ah that's the brilliant part. Before I took Royce out I saw that others saw her wearing the same one. Also she took it off before she ewww got busy." I say shivering.

"Ugh. I Did not need that image." Peter says shivering.

"So he's ggggone?" Rose asked with hope.

"Yes baby girl. He's gone. Now we'll see the fallback of what's to come." I say with a smirk.

Alice's pov

Where is he? He was supposed to be here by now.

Getting worried I take off and see if I can track him. Thank god I finally found him. Wait. No! I smell burning vampire. I vamped to where it was and fell to my knees.

"Oh baby. Who did this?" I say sobbing.

Something catches my eye and it's by his ashes.

I gently pick it up and when I look and see what it is I gasp.

"Noooooooo! You'll pay for what you did." I say angrily. I camp out of there and think of a plan.

Edwards pov

"Have you located her yet?" I asked Renee.

"I believe she's in Italy. It's just a feeling." She says to me and I roar in anger.

"How dare she do this to me?  She owes me?" I say and backhand Renee across the face.

I make my way to Maria.

"Love what's wrong?" Maria asked me stroking my cheek.

"Renee thinks Bella's in Italy." I say angrily.

"It's alright my love. It'll all work out. I know it will." She says calming me down.

I smile and lean down and kiss her softly.

Cauis pov

I watch Bella as she holds our children. I can't help but smile. I never thought I would find a mate much less having children but I couldn't be happier.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't know anyone was coming up behind me.

"What's got you thinking so hard?" Marcus asked curiously.

"Thinking of finally having my mate and having kids. I never thought this day would come." I say smiling widely.

"I've never seen her so happy. She deserves this as do you." Charlie says smiling widely at me.

Suddenly our attention is turned towards where Bella's at.

We turn to look and we all smiles at what we saw.

One of the kids brought a blanket out and all were sitting and eating as they made funny faces at the kids.

"I say we all have lunch on the lawn with them." I say and smile at the others as they nod at me.

Renee's pov

I sigh in frustration. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know where Bella is and she needs to pay for leaving me.

"Renee calm down. We'll get her back and make her pay for leaving us." He says smirking at me.

"I know baby. They think we're going to hand her over to them but that will never happen. She's ours and only ours and no one will take her away from us." I purr at Phil.

Suddenly then door slams open.

"You dare betray us?" They growl in anger.

Oh shit were screwed.