Coming home

Bella's POV

My name is Isabella Marie Volturi. You also know me as Bella Swan. I am a vampire now. We live amongst the humans now but it was a battle to get here.

I'm mated to the vicious cauis voltori. My story starts over five hundred years ago. Let me tell you this first before I begin my story.

Edward left me in the woods to die and Peter Whitlock had found me. He took me to the reservation to tell the wolves that he comes in peace. Emmett Charolette Peter Jasper Rosalie and Carisle are my protectors.

It turns out I am related to Peter and Jasper on my dads side. Alice Edward and Esme are the evil ones who want to rule the world both human and supernatural.

Now here's my story. I was hanging out at the Rez when peter came by. "Bells." He exclaimed happily.

"Petey." I say excitedly hugging him tightly.

"What's up?" Sam asked.

You see the wolves are allies and great friends with peter jasper char rose and Emmett. "Came to let you know we talked to billy." Peter said with a smirk.

"About what?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest and a eyebrow quirked.

"He's letting us move onto the Rez." He says grinning widely.

"Really?" Paul asked hopeful.

Paul's a hot head like me but they are family to him as well and he misses them like the rest of us.

"Yes." A voice said behind us. We all turn around and faced the voice.

"Dad." Jake says.

"They are our family and we all miss eachother. Besides I feel it in my bones that something bad is on the horizon." He says with sadness.

"Your not the only one." I mumble looking down.

"What was that?" Jarod asked looking at me along with everyone else.

"I said your not the only one." I said looking at them.

"What do you mean?" My Dad Charlie asked.

"I don't know what's coming I know it's bad. My gifts not telling me anything." I say and shed a tear and Paul engulfs me in a hug.

"What about you peter?" Sam asked concerned.

"My knowners not telling me anything except we need to be close." He says and everyone nods.

"When will they be arriving?" I asked.

"Tonight Lil bit." He said with a smirk.

"Well we must celebrate then." Emily said joyfully.

The girls Paul Seth and I headed to the store to go shopping.

Sams POV

"Peter is you knower telling you anything else?" I asked curiously.

"Something's blocking me. I don't know what it is but it's annoying the crap out of me." He says frustrated.

"Whatever is it well handle it together." Jake said firmly and everyone nods in agreement.

"Bella sure has missed you. Us as well." Charlie says smiling widely.

"We've missed you guys also. Thanks to Bella shielding us were able to leave now. The others are going on a hunting trip and we want to get the hell out of dodge." He says shaking his head in disgust.

"I wonder what their planning." Billy amuses out loud.

"Whatever it is it isn't good. For Christ sake that asshole left Bella to die in the woods." Embry says angrily.

"It angers us all. I just hope they haven't figured out just how powerful Bella really is." Sam says shaking his head.

"Has she gotten more powers?" Billy asked.

"A few." Charlie said.

"Like?" We all exclaimed.

"One is she communicates with the spirits of our tribe. She told me that they told her to tell us to be prepared. Since then Bella has shielded everyone here." Charlie said smiling fondly thinking of Bella.

"That's awesome." Leah said.

"What else?" Jake asked curiously.

"She can send messages and images while unconscious. She also sees the future unlike the pixie." Charlie said laughing and we all laugh with him.

"God I still remember that night I was scared he did something horrible to my baby." Charlie said with unshed tears.

FLASHBACK

Peters POV

"Jasper I'm on my way." I say frantically running through the woods.

"I can't believe he left her in the woods." He says angrily.

"I know. Plus the wolves know of us but hopefully when I bring her to the Rez they know who I am." I say running faster to get to Bella.

"They've seen pictures of you guys we all talk about you especially Bella." He says.

"I found her." I say and hang up the phone. I pick her up and cradle her into my arms.

"You safe now Bella." I say and she nods.

I start to run towards the Rez once I cross the treaty line I'm surround my wolves. "I come in peace it's me peter Whitlock." I say.

A black wolf goes behind the tree and phases back to human. "What happened?" Sam asked concerned.

"My knower told me that pennyhead left Bella in the woods. I was on the phone with jasper til I found her. I thought since he's still probably lurking around she's safe here." I say and Bella holds me tighter.

"Come on lets go back to my house peter. Well call Charlie when we get there." I nod and follow the wolves back to sams house. I sat on the couch and Paul I believe puts a blanket on Bella.

"Thanks. What's your name?" I asked.

"Paul." He says and I nod. The pack surrounds us and we wait for Charlie.

He soon arrives and sees Bella in my arms and he sighs in relief. "Charlie we must tell her how powerful she is. She's in danger if we don't." I say adamantly.

Before Charlie can say anything Bella stirred. "I know I'm powerful. I know people will want to use me for their own gain. I'm the one. The chosen one." She says.

END FLASHBACK.

Bella's POV

That night went great I was happy to have my family back. We all went to bed late.

As I was starting to drift to dreamland a hand is on my throat. "No one can keep you safe. Your mine." He says in a low deathly whisper that sent chills down my spin.

Who has Bella? Will she be able to get away? What they don't know she's more powerful than anyone thinks.