Oh hell no

Cauis POV

I watched my wife bolt up and rushed to her side. "Baby's are you ok?" I asked concerned.

She looks at me "danger is on the horizon." She says.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked concerned.

"Before the war we will have a few problems come our way." She says.

Jasper and peter rush to her side. "Well stand by you. Your family." Jasper says.

"Agreed." Everyone including the new tribe says.

Cauis helped me up and we went to the kitchen so we can all eat. Cauis has a house built on the reservation that has fifteen bedrooms a huge kitchen. That way when someone needs a place to stay they have one.

"We appreciate you guys letting us stay here." Mark a guy from the other tribe said.

"It's no problem. This place is for family and your all family. Plus it helps that we have six ovens." She says laughing.

Bella's POV

"I love it. It's easier to cook for all of us here." Emily says appreciatively.

I look around and see Paul and Jacob holding the babies. I couldn't help but smile at that.

"Guys there's something you should know." I say and everyone surrounds me.

"As everyone knows Jasper is the god of war right?" I ask

"Yeah." Everyone says or nods.

"I am the goddess of war." I say and I look around everyone is shocked.

"How?" Cauis asked

"Why?" Dad asked.

"I thought his mate would be the goddess of war." Jane says

"Peter you want to tell them what your knower says?" I asked him and he nods.

"The god and goddess of war are very powerful. If they were mates it would destroy the world cause one can't live without the other." Peter starts.

"With me being the goddess of war and the peace keeper we can function if something happens to one of us. I don't know when she would make her appearance." I say.

"If she makes an appearance while your still human you must be changed." Peter says.

"What would happen if she isn't changed?" Mark asked curiously.

"She will die and the world will fall upon her death." Peter says looking at me sadly.

"Then She will be changed when the time comes." Sam says adamantly.

"Agreed." Everyone said.

"Anyways who's hungry?" I asked.

Everyone raised their hands and we headed to Cauis and my house that we had build. Ten ovens and a lot of room so visiting tribe had someplace to stay.

"We stocked the house already." Jarod said.

"Thanks hun." I said.

"Can you make lasagna?" Sam asked and I nodded.

The kids helped me get all the ingredients out and we made ten pans of lasagna garlic and salad.

"The babies are hungry." Sam and Cauis said. They handed the babies to Emily and me.

"Emily you never told us the babies names." Marcus asked.

"For her it's Isabella Leah. For the boy Samuel Marcus." She says.

I teared up. "You makes your baby After me and dad?" I asked emotionally.

"Yes. Your family and when we have more kids we will continue using family names." She says with a smile.

We fed the babies and burped them. We placed them in the bassinets. "Mommy?" Brady asked.

"Yes Brady?" I asked.

"Thank you for being our mom. Giving us siblings and a dad." He says teary eyed and the others nodded in agreement.

"Thank you all four wanting to be my babies." I say and hug my four babies.

Soon dinner was done and we all ate and enjoyed our meal.

"Mark I appreciate you and your tribe being here and helping us." I say appreciatively.

"It's no problem. Your family and we would do it anytime.." he says and everyone nods in agreement.

I went to the oven to get the cakes out. Before I could open it I passed out from a vision.

Cauis POV

I caught Bella as she went rigid and went into a vision.

"What's happening?" Mark asked concerned.

"She's having a vision." Peter says.

"Jasper what do you feel from her?" Rose asked.

"Fear and anger. A lot of it." Jasper says watching Bella with concerned eyes.

I cradled my love in my arms waiting for her to return to me. I wonder what made her so angry and fearful.

Hours passed and she still hasn't woken. I sat on the couch with everyone surrounding us and suddenly she bolts up and look straight at Jasper.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Maria." She says.