Trip to italy

Bella's POV

The week as passed quickly the pack is coming all of them. I'm six weeks pregnant and my wedding is this weekend. Sam hasn't seen Emily yet and I couldn't wait. I did inform him that Jared can teleport. I told them that the spirits gave him that gift so that we can see each other whenever we want and also if we needed help.

"You excited?" Emily asked giddy.

"Yes are you?" I asked. She nodded excitedly.

We were with the girls and finishing up the final touches for the wedding. "Mama." Colin came running into the room.

I smiled at him. Last week we officially adopted all four kids. They are now all Swan Voltori and I couldn't be happier. "Yes baby." I say.

"Daddy wants you." He says.

"Alright ladies I believe we are finished here." I say and head out with Colin.

We walk to the thrown room and saw Cauis. "Baby you wanted me." I say.

"Yes. I wanted to say we did our final fitting for our suites. I also missed you." He says kissing me.

I say in his lap and cuddled close to him. He rubbed my belly and smiled widely. "I still can't believe your pregnant and we're getting married this weekend." He says joyfully.

"Believe it Daddy cause it's happening." Brady say laughing and the others join him.

I go to kiss Cauis but I was pulled into a vision and smiled widely when I came out of it.

"Leah you won't believe what I just saw." I say excitedly.

"What?" She asked just as excited.

"My dad your mom together." I say.

"Finally." She says and we all laugh.

"I think it's great." Aro says.

"Oh don't worry a few couples will be mates at our wedding." I say with smirk.

"Just wait and see." I say with a laugh.

Cauis pulls me close and kisses my neck. "After lunch the ladies need to take a nap." He says.

The females that are pregnant who are vampires they will be humanly mostly til their baby is born. They still have their vampire traits but the pregnancy is all human. Chelsea Felix's mate is pregnant. Along with Char, Rose, Didyme, and Aros wife Suplica.

"Sounds like a plan. The guys will arrive at six and Emily stay hidden so we can surprise Sam." I say.

"Don't worry mom we got you covered." Alec says and I smile at my babies.

Sams POV

I was sitting at the table with the pack eating lunch. After we eat we're headed to Italy. The Rez will be protected while we're gone. Bella has put her shield around the area also a pack from another tribe will be staying while we're gone.

They were happy to do it. They all know Bella and are happy that she found someone to love. They even know about her bringing peace to all of us and they couldn't be happier.

We finished lunch and headed out to the private plane. The whole pack, Billy, Sue, and Old Quil is coming with us. We arrived shortly and relaxed as we took off. We would arrive tomorrow around dinner at six.

"Can you guys believe I can teleport?"
Jared says excitedly.

"I know but why didn't we teleport there then?" Quil asked.

"Bella said she needed to teach me how. Plus she said she has a surprise for us all." Jared says.

"When we get there after dinner we need to get fitted for our suites for the wedding this weekend." I say.

"I'm so happy that she's finally found the one." Billy says happily.

Edwards pov

It's been about a month since Renee looked for Bella and she still hasn't found her. "You still haven't found her." I said angrily grabbing her hair.

"I'm trying it's like she disappeared." She says tearfully.

"You both have another month. If you don't have her by then your done." I say pushing her away from me.

I ran from her and made it back to
The house. "Alive have you seen anything?" I asked.

"No I haven't had any visions about any of them." She says frustrated.

"Renee said she hasn't found Bella yet. I gave her one more month." I say firmly.

We'll find her one way or another she will be mine again