Mates

Cauis POV

I sat nervously on Bella's bed. I have never been nervous. I'm known as ruthless a man who doesn't have a heart. With Bella though I want to give her the world and her hearts desire. Everyone was shocked at how I acted towards her. I didn't care she's my mate after all.

I heard the shower turn off and a few moments later she walked out with just a towel on. She was radiant I've never seen anyone as beautiful as her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a eyebrow raised.

"I need to tell you something." I say nervously.

She smiles at me and nods for me to continue. I stand up and stand in front of her. I wrap my arms around her waist and she puts her hands on my forearms.

"Bella you are my mate. I want to give you the world and you hearts desire. I want to make you happy and a smile always on your face." I say passionately.

She smiles at me. A breathtaking smile. "I would love to be your mate." She says smiling widely. I lean my head closer and capture her lips with mine.

I starts out slow and becomes heated. I pull her flush against my body. My hands go up and down her back and finally rest in her ass. She puts her arms around my neck and pulls me close.

We pull apart foreheads resting against each others. "Wow." We exclaim together.

"I should get dressed." She says.

"I'll leave you be then." I say and make my way to the exit.

"You can stay. I can get dressed in the closet." She says and I nod.

I sit on her bed as she goes to the closet to get dressed.

Bella's POV

I make my way to the closet and pick something to wear. I am still reeling from the kiss. It was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to do it again.

I decided to wear a black tube top dress with five inch Prada shoes. I already did my makeup and my hair I'm going to keep down.

I walk out of the closet and I can see Cauis gasp and mouth agape.

"You alright Cauis?" I asked with a smirk.

He immediately camped to me and wrapped him arms around me. "You look absolutely stunning love. I have something for you." He says with a smile.

He lifts his hand up and shows me a beautiful necklace.

"It's beautiful." I say in awe.

"It has the voltori crest on it and soon we can add a picture of us both." He says.

"Can you put it on me?" I asked and he nods.

He nods and puts the necklace on and I smile and move my hand and touch the necklace.

"Shall we?" Cauis asked holding his arm out to me.

"We shall." I say and loop my arm around his.

We make our way to the thrown room and I rest my head on his arm. The doors open and we walk in. "I see your talk went well." Marcus asked with a smirk.

"Indeed it has daddy." I say and let go of Cauis arm. I run to daddy and he twirls me around.

He finally let me down. "It good to have you home." He says smiling widely.

"Same here daddy." I say happily.

"Is there a fourth king I don't know about?" I asked confused.

"No my dear girl. That thrown is for you." Aro says giddy.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"You a daughter to me." Marcus says.

"My soulmate my love my mate." Cauis says wrapping his arms around me.

"A niece to me." Aro says.

"Family." Everyone else says and I smile.

"Alrighty then." I say and giggle.

"Little bit were leaving well see you soon." Peter says and hugs me.

Suddenly I go into a vision.

Bella hugs Peter and suddenly she falls. "Catch her. She's having a vision." Jasper exclaims.

I catch her just in time. We all wait until the vision ends. She finally opens her eyes. "Take Jane and Felix you'll need them." I say.

"What's going on?" Aro asked.

"Victoria." I say and Cauis holds me tight.

"Who's Victoria?" Chelsea asked.

"She's a nomad. We killed her mate cause he went after Bella." Rose says.

"She thinks I'm Fuckwards mate." I say and everyone laughs.

"Love the nickname." Emmett says snickering.

"He's been causing havoc in Forks especially at the Rez. That's why Bella has it in a shield." Carisle says with a smirk.

"Go protect our extended family and take her down." Yes masters they say in unison.

"If we're family we should drop the master." I say looking at the Kings.

"I agree. The only time you call us masters is when someone else that's not family is present." Aro says.

"Tell my dad I love and miss him. Everyone else as well." I say smiling.

"We will sug." Char says. They all hug me and make their way to the jet.

"Shall we take a walk in the garden?" Cauis asked.

"Yes please." I say smiling widely. He loops our arms and we start to walk. Aro, Marcus, and a few others walked with us.

I couldn't wait until I didn't have Edward lurking about. I wonder who else was with him that night.