Fear

Bella's POV

"Baby what do you mean your in grave danger?" Cauis asked concerned.

"One of the Denali's is betraying us. She's on Edwards side. She's the mate of Stephan from the Romanian coven." I say and curl into Cauis more.

"Who?" Aro asked with anger but his anger was not toward me.

"Tanya." I say with tears.

"Princess What did you see in your vision?"  Emmett says.

"Tanya told Edward where I was. Somehow they got me. I saw me being chained up and Edwards drinking my blood. He didn't kill me though. I was there slave. Edwards blood bank and they used me for my power." I say breaking down.

Cauis holds me close and the kids climb in bed with us to calm me down. "We need to get the others here without Tanya knowing." Marcus says adamantly.

"Tomorrow is the best time she told them she's going on a two week hunting trip but in reality she's seeing her mate." I say.

"Is she gone now?" Sam asked.

I closed my eyes and when I saw I opened them. "Yes." I say.

"I'll call them and tell them to come immediately and not tell anyone especially Tanya." Aro says leaving the room.

"Come on baby. Let's get back to dinner. You still need to eat." Cauis says and I nod.

He picks me up and carries me to the table and everyone follows us. As we sat down I was asked a question.

"Sug can you show us your vision?" Char asked hesitantly.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I showed everyone my vision and by the end everyone was growling. "When the time comes they'll pay." Cauis seethes in anger.

"I agree." Sam says.

"We should just go after him now." Demetri says angrily.

"I wish we could but we can't." I say sadly.

"Why?" Jane asked.

"As you knowing I'm shielding my family. He doesn't have someone shielding him but hiding him. This person has a gift to hide things. When the time comes a vision will tell me his location." I say and everyone nods.

They weren't happy about it but nothing can be done right now.

Elezars pov

The family and I were sitting around except for Tanya. Lately she's been acting funny and I have no idea why. "Is it just me but has Tanya been acting off lately?" Irina asked us.

"I have noticed it as well." Kate says and we all nod cause we noticed it as well.

Before I can say anything the house phone rings.

"Hello"

"Hi Aro. How are you?"

"Really? Yes we'll be there."

"Goodbye old friend."

"What's going on?" Carmen asked.

"We have to go to Italy. We can't tell anyone especially Tanya." I say adamantly.

They all nod and we rush to pack and head out to Italy. I wonder what's going on. I hope we find out soon.

Cauis POV

I was laying next to Bella and the kids they all decided to take a nap. Bella now has the vampires able to sleep if they wanted to. Most chose not to do it until the time was right but Jane and Alec did. They said they wanted to take naps with their mother and brothers.

Bella was curled in my arms and I was playing with her hair as a knock comes to the door. "Yes." I say.

"They will be arriving soon." Felix says opening the door. I nod and he leaves.

"Baby time to wake up." I say softly and gently shaking her awake.

She slowly stirs as does the kids. "Daddy what's going on?" Brady asked.

"Our guest will be arriving soon. We must greet them in the thrown room." I say and we all get up.

I carried Bella as we made our way to the thrown room. I sat in my thrown and Bella curled into me.

A few moments later I hear a gasp and look up. "It can't be." Eleazar says.

"What?" Kate asked confused.

"I thought it was just a myth." He said still in shocked.

"What?" They exclaimed.

"A human will be very powerful.  She will bring peace to the supernatural world. We would be able to live amongst the humans as if we were one." He says explaining to the and they gasp.

At this point Bella looks up and smiles at them. She gets off my lap and heads towards them. "I'm Bella and I know who you are. Now I must tell you some terrible news."  She says sadly.

"What is it my dear child?" Eleazar asked concerned.

"Your being betrayed by  one of your own." She says with unshed tears.

They gasp "Tanya." They say in unison and she nods.

"She's working with Edward. He wants me for my blood and power. Tanya is not on a hunting trip she's seeing her mate." She says and sits back on my lap.

"Who's her mate?" Irina asked.

"Stephan." Aro says and they all gasp in shock.

"How could she?" Carmen says heartbroken.

"They want power. They want to rule humans and the supernatural world." Jasper says and they look at him.

We hear a gasp. "Mate." They say.

I look at Bella and she's smirking. She knew. Jasper and Irina hugged each other tightly.

Bella's POV

I'm happy for Jasper he finally found his mate. I look over at Kate and she's happy but sad at the same time. "Kate." I say to her.

She looks up at me. "Yes."