Hes gone

Cauis pov.

I'm worried for my love it's been two days since she passed out. I don't know what's going on I'm so worried for her.

"Has she woken yet?" Marcus asked coming into the room  along with everyone one else.

"No im concerned. Shouldn't she be up by now?" I asked scared for my love.

"Peter have you seen anything?" Aro asked curiously looking his way.

"All I know is that the spirits are helping her. I don't know what with." He says and we sigh with worry not knowing  when she will wake up.

Four hours later.

I stayed by my beloveds side never leaving unless to take care of our babies. 

I watch her and see that she's starting to stir. "Alec get food and something to drink  for your mother. Jane tell everyone she's stating to stir." I tell them and they vamp speed out.

Soon Alec comes back with some food and places it on the side table. Shortly after that everyone comes in right when she wakes up.

"Oh love I was so worried." I say pulling her close.

"I know and I'm sorry." She starts to say.

"No need to be sorry it's not your fault." I say and kiss her softly.

Alec hands her the plate of food and she starts to eat.

"What happened?" Marcus asked concerned for her well being.

"The spirits told me about Royce being brought back." She starts but was cut off.

"We know. I don't want to see him again. He hurt me so bad." Rose says choked up.

"Oh Rosie.  You don't have to worry he's dead again and they won't find him." She says and we're all shocked.

"What?" Everyone shouts shocked.

"Apparently he wasn't brought back he's been a vampire in hiding since you were saved by Carlisle." I say with tears.

"How?" Rose asked choked up.

I finish eating and place my plate on the table next to the bed and pat the bed beside me.

"Sit by me Rosie." I say softly. As she sits I pull her close and play with her hair.

"Before he courted you baby girl he knew a female vampire. This vampire was his mate and he knew it." I start but was cut off.

"What? Then why did he court me then and ask me to marry him?" Rose asked with horror and sadness by.

Honey his mate told him for you to get your power he had to do that. He followed cause he loved her with all his heart." I say but was cut off.

"How though? Rose killed him and the others that hurt her." Emmett asked angrily.

"True but not true at the same time." I say shaking my head at what I know.

"What do you mean mama." Brady asked looking at his aunt concerned for her.

"He was dying. His heart could barely be heard. His mate saved him just in time. He knew that they couldn't be together right away. He was working behind the scene. Though they did meet throughout the years. She even slept with another man even though he was her mate he knew she had to do it for their plan to work." I say.

"Apparently the plan didn't work. What changed?" Jasper asked curiously.

"I did." I say simply.

"How though? Unless.........  No...... It can't be...... Oh god it's her. She did this but why?" Jasper asked and finally comes to the conclusion who has done this.

"Who?" Charlie asked curiously.

"Oh hell no. The bitch will pay." Peter seethes angrily.

"Once again who?" Charlotte asked frustrated.

I sigh and shake my head and pull Rose closer.
"Rose please remember I'm still human. Your going to be very mad. Just stay in my arms and I'll hold you while you sob. Emmett come to roses other side she'll need you also." I say and he nods and gets in bed with us.

"Bells who did this to my love?" Emmett asked scared of an answer.