Secrets

Bella pov

I looked at Jasper and I can see the major coming out. I made my way to him and placed my hand on his forearm.

"Major?" I asked softly.

He looks my way. "What about her?" He says.

"She has joined Edward but that's not all." I say.

"What is it lil bit?" Peter asked.

"She's also Edwards mate. His real mate. She wants you back Major and I won't let that happen." I say adamantly.

"What?" Everyone yelled.

"Wait I thought Esme was Edwards mate? Billy asked confused.

"Esme wasn't Edwards mate. Apparently she had a gift of manipulation. She used it on Edward." I say.

"When?" Char asked concerned.

"Not for awhile. She needs to group her army. There's more though." I say with tears.

"Baby What is it?" Cauis asked concerned.

"They brought Renee  Esme and Phil back. When Edward meets Maria he will know what Esme did. She will find her mate in Maria's army. They will use Esmes gift to use on others." I say looking down.

"Bella what else did you see?" Paul asked caustioualy.

"With us thinking Renee and Phil was dead. They got me. Phil He He He." I say but couldn't finish.

"He didn't?" Sam asked scared of what he might hear. 

All I could do was nod. Jasper held my in his arms. "No one will touch you." He says adamantly.

Six months later.

It's been six months since we've returned to the castle. I haven't received any new visions. All the woman had their babies and the castle is filled with laughter and love.

"Morning love." Cauis says kissing me.

"Morning my love." I say and kiss him passionately.

"You'll be twenty next week." He says and kisses down my neck.

"Yes. I want to be changed for my birthday. It's time." I say stroking his cheek.

"Are you sure?" He asked hopeful. Afraid to lose his love.

"Yes. I want eternity with you." I say and he kisses me passionately.

Edwards Pov

"You lied to me. You said I was your mate." I say angrily at Esme.

"Alice told me to. She said it had to be this way." She says fearful.

"She did, did she?" I asked thinking why she wanted me to believe that.

I make my way to Maria and wrap her in my arms and kiss her neck.

"Alice might be hiding something." I say softly to her so no one overheard us.

"Well find out what she's hiding." She says affectionately.

We've grown and we have a newborn that can bring someone back from the past and we got Royce king roses worst nightmare.

Alice's pov

They can not know that I lied to them. They do not know my true intentions.

"It will be alright my love. No harm can be done to you." My mate says lovingly.

Bella pov

We just told everyone that I would be changed next week for my birthday. They were all happy about it. They were all worried something would happen to me.

Emily and I were in the gardens with the kids and babies when I was hit with a vision.

Janes pov.

"Jane get the others now." Emily tells me and I vamped to the throne room.

"What's wrong Jane?" Marcus asked.

"It's Bella. She passed out from a vision." She says fearful.

We all rush to the gardens of where she was.

"Jasper what do you feel from her?" Daddy asked concerned.

"Oh shit." Peter mumbles.

"Pain and anger." Jasper says looking at Bella with concern.

"Peter what is it?" Grandpa Charlie asked.

"Um It's not good um." He starts.

"Peter just say it please." Char asked.

"I'm sorry Rose...." he starts but was cut off.

"Why are you saying sorry to rose for?" Emmett asked.

"They brought back Royce King." He finished with anger.

"What?" Everyone yells angrily.

"Who's Royce?" Sam asked.

"I should tell you my story. It started when.............

Bella's POV

"You need to take him out." He says.

"You can do it from your mind. You need to enter it. Make sure they can never bring him back." Another spirit says.

"He wants Rose and now you. Edward wants you. Maria wants Jasper. He will bring pain to all." Another says.

"He can't be allowed to live. He will hurt many." I say determined.

"Close your eyes. You will be an illusion to him. Only he will see you. Take him out. He is the worst kind of evil." They say.

I close my eyes and focus all my energy on Royce. I've got him now.

"Hello Royce." I coo to him.