Saftey

Bella's POV

I was gasping for breath he held my throat so tight. I looked behind him and saw a few other figures I couldn't see who they were.

"We must take her now." A female voice said. She said it low enough I barely caught it.

I knew at that moment I was in danger I closed my eyes and teleported to Jasper.

"Jasper" I breathed weakly and everything went black

Jaspers POV

We were all sitting around and talking. "It's so good to be back." Rosalie says smiling.

"I know I missed my sister." Emmett says with a big grin.

I look over at Peter and he has a worried expression on. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Bella." He said barely above a whisper.

We all jumped and was ready to go to Bella when she appeared before us. "Jasper." She said and passed out.

"Get the pack." I exclaim

"Carisle." Rose shouted and he appeared before us.

"What happened? She's bleeding and bruised." Carisle said horror struck.

Soon everyone came barging in. "How is she? What happened?"  Charlie asked frantic.

"She's unconscious. We don't know what happened." I said with unshed tears.

All of a sudden everyone gasped. I saw Bella being held by her throat and being hurt. I saw figures around her. I looked towards the man who held my blood my family Bella.

He turned his head "Edward." I said and we all came to.

"What was that?" Sam asked shocked.

"Bella she showed us what happened." Charlie said with tears.

"Charlie guys you know what we have to do." Peter said.

"We know. Guys keep her safe we'll visit soon." Charlie says and everyone nods.

"I have our bags." Rose and Char say.

I picked Bella up and cradled her to myself. We ran to the private plane and called Marcus.

You see Marcus knows of Bella and looks to her as a daughter. He has kept her a secret from the other Kings. As he said ' I need to protect my daughter. A time will come when she will need me.'

I dial his number and as soon as he picks up. "Marcus were on our way." I say still cradling Bella to me.

"What happened?" He asked concerned.

I told him what Bella showed us he was furious. He said he will let the others know.

Marcus pov

I screamed bloody murder that someone dare hurt my Bella. My sweet daughter. My brothers came barging in.

"Brother what's wrong?" Aro asked concerned.

"I want everyone and I mean everyone in The thrown room now so I can explain." I said.

We all vamped speed to the thrown room. "As you have all noticed I seem happier than what I used to." I start but was cut off.

"What changed?" Cauis asked curious.

"Her name is Isabella Swan but goes by Bella. She's human but is very powerful." I start.

"What do you mean brother?" Aro asked confused.

"Brothers guard she will bring peace to our world. Where we no longer have to hide." I said with a smile.

"How is that possible? Wasn't it just a myth?" Cauis asked dumbfounded.

"No my dear brother is isn't. She exist. She's in danger." I say sadly with tears that will never fall.

"Master what do you mean danger?" Jane asked concerned.

"She was attacked. She transported to safety and they will be here soon." I said and everyone gasped.

"Jane get her clothes." Cauis demands.

"Heidi go buy food." Aro demands.

"Master who is bringing her?" Felix asked.

"Peter Charlotte Rosalie Emmett Carisle and Jasper. They are her protectors as are the shapeshifters." I say hopefully Cauis doesn't throw a fit.

"They turn into wolves don't they?" Cauis hissed.

"Yes but they are not children of the moon. They are like us we protect the humans as do they. People think we kill humans but we don't. We want to preserve the human race. With her we'll be able to live amongst them and no longer hide." I said raising my voice.

"We must protect her at all cost." Cauis says standing from his thrown.

Everyone looked at him we knew he could care less for a human but he must have some sort of bond with her already.

Aro was about to speak when my phone went off I put it on speaker.

"Marcus it's Carisle." He says then we hear a blood curdling scream.

"What's wrong with my daughter?" I say angrily.

"Marcus she's having a vision. My knower told me that it's not good." Peter says with sorrow.

"What did you see peter?" Cauis exclaims with worry.

"What they wanted to do to her." He says his voice choked up.

Suddenly we hear a growl and turn to it. It was Cauis.

"Get her room setup we'll be there soon." Jasper says and I hung up.

"I have the quarters near us set up for all of them. Her room is next to mine." I say and Jane and Heidi go to set it up for them.

We sit and wait for them to arrive. "Brother we'll keep her safe." Aro promised.

"She brought you back brother. I'll die before harm comes to her." Cauis vows adamantly.

All I could do was nod. I was very worried. I wonder how bad her injuries are. I hope they are not to bad.

Several hours we hear footsteps and a heartbeat and the smell of blood. What the hell happened.

"Blood." Demetri exclaimed.

"What did they do to her?" Alec said sadly.

Soon the doors opened and I saw her and gasped.