Decisions

Bella's POV

"Kate you will find your mate this weekend at my wedding." I say to her.

She smiles and runs to me and hug me. "Irina Kate there is something you should know." I say.

"What is it?" Irina asked.

"Irina I can tell your wondering how you and Jasper didn't know you were mates before am I right?" I asked her.

"Your right." She says shocked.

"Tanya has a gift to hide your true mate from you." I say.

"That bitch." Irina says angrily.

"Now when you both have your mates you must return to Alaska without them." I say.

"Why?" They asked confused.

"If they knew you both knew who your mates were they would use them against you. Either you join them or die. As of right now they don't want you to join them. I will keep your mates safe. As Jasper and Peter are both related to me by blood." I say.

"What about when we're apart we can be in pain?" Kate asked.

"That I can help you with." I say with a smirk.

"How?" Irina asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I can make the pain go away. That way you can still play your part and they won't know a thing." I say.

"That's fine." They say in unison.

"Alright it's lunch time we must feed our precious cargo." Cauis says.

"Your pregnant?" They asked shocked.

"Yes and when this is all over I can do it for you as well." I say smiling.

We all go to eat and the Denali's are shocked that everyone is eating food. We explained to them about how they can and they said while they are here they would like that gift as well.

Tanyas pov

I'm laying in the arms of my mate and I couldn't be happier. "I hate being away from you." I say looking up at Stephan.

"I know baby but it must be done. Your family has no clue what's going on. They are to weak to help us. Maybe we'll talk to Edward and see if he will let you leave the clan." He says and I nod.

We get dressed and meet the others in the common room. "Edward please let me leave the coven. I hate being away from my mate." I plead with him.

"In a month you can leave you coven. For now stay with them. When you return you'll be there for a month. On the last day go hunting and say you met a nomad who's your mate and you leaving the coven." He says.

I run and hug him. "Thank you Edward." I say gratefully.

"It's no problem." He says smiling at me.

"Has Renee found her yet?" Vladimir asked.

"No I gave her a month. If she does not find her then she's done. Her and her husband." He says angrily.

"She'll be ours soon enough." Alice says evilly.

Everyone agrees. We can't wait til she's in our clutches.

Eleazar Pov

I'm walking in the garden when I see Bella there sitting on a bench. I make my way and sit next to her.

Before I can say something she does. "Don't tell the others yet but when Tanya returns a month from then she will leave your coven. Then when she does you guys can come here." She says.

"I can't wait. Are you excited for your wedding?" I asked her.

"Yes very. I couldn't be happier. I can't wait til he's my husband." She says joy radiating off of her.

"Do you know how the future will be for us all?" I asked her curious.

"Yes I do. No I can't tell you because what's the fun in that." She says and laughs.

"That's true." I say.

"Don't worry it will be amazing. I can tell you this though. We'll be able to walk amongst them during the day. Love a normal life. Well no longer have to hide." She says smiling at me as she yawns.

"Let me carry you to your room so you can sleep." I say and she nods.

I pick her up and ran to her room. I laid her down and covered her up. Kissing her forehead before I make my exit. I head to the thrown room.

"Have you seen Bella?" Cauis asked.

"Yes we were talking in the garden and she started getting tired. I just tucked her in bed to take a nap." I say.

"Thank you Eleazar." He says appreciatively.

"It's no problem. I look at her as another daughter." I say smiling.

"If that's the case then don't forget you have four grandchildren." He says with a lap and I nod.

I can't believe all that I have learned so far. Tanya has betrayed us all and Bella will bring us peace. I can't wait to see what the future will be.