Chapter 1

Y/N's pov

I woke up to my alarm clock and through it across the room. "Shit! Why did I do that?" That was my last alarm clock. It hit me... I get to be with grandfather now! But the reason why was heartbreaking, it was for my sake... it really is.

I started to get ready to leave. My stuff was all packed and I showered and changed into my outfit.

The Outfit:

I quickly braided my long hair and pulled my hood up walking out the door with my luggage

I quickly braided my long hair and pulled my hood up walking out the door with my luggage. Taking one last glance at the manor after locking the door, I called a taxi to take me to the train station.

----------------------------------------------At the Train Station-------------------------------------------------------

Okay I am freaking out! Grandpa told me to go to Platform 9 3/4 and there are only 9 and 10! I don't know what to do now. I push my cart so that it is up against a wall between the two platforms and start pacing around. When I looked over to my cart... it's gone. Shit! Shit shit shit shit! How could this day get any worse?

I go to lean against the wall that I thought I pushed my luggage towards and fell backwards completely.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked the first chapter! Make any suggestions you want because I am really getting into writing this. Also we are 15 in this sooooo...