Chapter 5

"...HUFFLEPUFF!!!"

A wave of happiness washed over me as and a smile came out as I heard the Hufflepuff table clapping. I looked over to grandfather and Minnie and they both smiled at me.

I began walking over to the table and found a spot to sit across from a tall handsome boy. He looked to be about 17 with nice grey eyes and honey brown hair, wavy hair. I look down at my plate and start to fill it up a decent amount with my favorites.

"I'm Cedric." the boy began

"Y/n" I said quietly

Before the students begin to eat, my grandfather begins to speak.

"Now that everyone is all settled in, I have a few announcements to make." He claims in his raspy, yet calm soothing voice. "We will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament!" He introduces the guests from two different schools: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang.

Grandfather then brings up the guests and the doors burst open to reveal the gorgeous girls from Beauxbatons . They gracefully made their way to the front in their blue dresses and butterflies floating around them, enchanting the boys around them.

Next, the young men from Durmstrang appeared, making their grand entrance. Sparks flew when their staffs hit the ground and some did flips and all sorts of tricks on their way to the front, astonishing everyone. 

Grandfather greeted both headmasters and continued to speak. "Welcome all," He says in his raspy old voice, "I have a few things to say about this year's activities." He then proceeds to talk about the Goblet of Fire and the Triwizard Tournament before saying that students have to be at least 17 to participate. A series of boos are heard before he silences the crowd of young wizards once more and a man comes up and introduces the rules of the tournament before we are all permitted to eat.

Cedric gave me a sweet smile and started again, "So what are you to Professor Dumbledore? I mean considering everything was like dead silent you could hear a mouse's feet after we all heard your last name."

"Oh. I-I'm his granddaughter."

"Cool. If you want, I could maybe give you a tour around the school."

"O-oh um sure I suppose. I haven't been here in ten years so that would be good to refresh the memory. heh..." I chuckled nervously

Before we could say anything else I felt light tapping on my shoulder. I turned and saw Dennis.

"Hi Dennis! Is there something I can do for you?"

Dennis stood there and whispered in my ear, "Can I possibly sit with you? I feel kind of nervous."

I giggled a little and said sure. He came and sat next to me before quickly asking who Cedric was.

"Dennis, this is Cedric. Cedric this is Dennis. One of my first little friends." I said as I smiled at the young boy next to me.

"Hello Dennis it's nice to meet you." Cedric said with a smile

"Hello..." Dennis replied quietly

I grabbed a plate for Dennis and he told me what he wanted on it. I gave him the plate of food and we soon finished eating.
_______________________________________
I'm so sorry this is published so late! I've had a lot going on the past couple of months and I'm also sorry that this one is kinda short. I think I'm going to start making a new chapter at least once a week so thanks for sticking with me!